This simple plugin allows you to disable any sidebar and dashboard widget for the current WordPress site you are on. It provides a simple user interface available to users with
edit_theme_options capabilities (usually Administrator role) available under Appearance -> Disable Widgets.
After saving the settings, the sidebar and dashboard widgets are removed from and the user can’t see those widgets anymore.
Developer? Get to know the hooks
Have a look at the filters we provide:
wp_widget_disable_default_sidebar_widgets– Allows you to exclude certain sidebar widgets from being disabled.
wp_widget_disable_default_dashboard_widgets– Allows you to exclude certain dashboard widgets from being disabled.
If you would like to contribute to this plugin, report an issue or anything like that, please note that we develop this plugin on GitHub.
Developed by required
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the entire
/wp-widget-disabledirectory to the
- Activate WP Widget Disable through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance -> Disable Widgets to manage sidebar and dashboard widgets.
None so far. But you can ask us any time on twitter!
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Widget Disable” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
2.1.0 – 2022-03-17
- Enhancement: Hide disabled sidebar widgets when widget block editor is enabled.
- Changed: Requires at least PHP 5.6 and WordPress 4.7.
2.0.0 – 2020-02-02
- New: Allows removal of the “Browse Happy” and “PHP Update Required” widgets in the dashboard to suppress remote API requests.
1.9.1 – 2019-03-11
- Enhancement: Cleanup and compatibility with WordPress 5.1.
1.9.0 – 2018-07-26
- Enhancement: Added Multisite support.
- Enhancement: Allows hiding the Try Gutenberg callout in WordPress 4.9.8.
For older versions see CHANGELOG.md.