A FREE & EASY TO USE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
Add an extra layer of security to your WordPress website login page and its users. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA), the best protection against users using weak passwords, and automated password guessing and brute force attacks.
Use the WP 2FA plugin to enable two-factor authentication for your WordPress administrator user, and to enforce your website users, or some of them to use 2FA. This plugin is very easy to use. It has wizards with clear instructions, so even non technical users can setup 2FA without requiring technical assistance.
Maintained & Supported by WP White Security
Browse our list of WordPress security plugins to see how our plugins can help you better manage and improve the security of your WordPress websites and users.
WP 2FA Key plugin features & capabilities
- Free Two-factor authentication (2FA) for all users
- Supports multiple 2FA methods
- Universal 2FA app support – generate codes from Google Authenticator, Authy & any other 2FA app
- Supports 2FA backup methods
- Very easy to use and simple to set up
- Use 2FA policies to enforce 2FA with a grace period
- Or require users users to instantly setup 2FA upon logging in
- Out of the box support for third party plugins such as WooCommerce and other e-commerce & membership plugins
- No WordPress dashboard access required for users to set up 2FA
- Protection against automated password & dictionary attacks
- And many other plugin features)
Extend the functionality of WP 2FA & automate more
- 2FA over SMS, Push notification, WhatsApp and incoming call via Authy integration
- Add trusted devices – no need for 2FA code each time you log in
- Whitelabel all the 2FA pages – for a consistent user experience
- Give the users more 2FA methods to choose from and use
- Configure different 2FA policies for different user profiles
- More alternative 2FA backup methods
- Easily get an overview of users’ 2FA setup with the reports
- And many other features
Refer to the features and benefits page to learn more about the benefits of upgrading to WP 2FA Premium.
Free and Premium Support
Support for WP 2FA is free on the WordPress support forums.
Premium world-class support is available via email to all WP 2FA Premium users.
Note: paid customer support is given priority and is provided via one-to-one email and over the phone. Upgrade to Premium to benefit from priority support.
For any other queries, feedback, or if you simply want to get in touch with us please use our contact form.
As Featured On:
Related Links and Documentation
- The benefits of using 2FA on WordPress
- What is Two-factor authentication
- Why you need both 2FA & strong passwords
- Setting up Google authenticator for WordPress 2FA
- List of supported 2FA apps
- The definitive guide to WordPress Security
- Official WP 2FA plugin website
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP 2FA’
- Install & activate the WP 2FA from your Plugins page.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugins repository
- Unzip the zip file and upload the
wp-2fafolder to the
- Activate the WWP 2FA plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Ảnh màn hình
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
“WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress” đã được dịch qua 8 ngôn ngữ. Cảm ơn những người tham gia dịch vì đóng góp của họ.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fixed a reflected cross-site scripting issue in plugin’s admin page – reported by Utkarsh Agrawal.
- Beefed up the escaping and filtering of all user input in the plugin’s admin pages.
Release notes: 2FA with SMS, Push notifications, WhatsApp & more!
- New setting to configure how to handle logins if an external 2FA service is unavailable during login.
- Added the functionality to exclude users and roles from 2FA, regardless of the type of 2FA enforcement policy you have configured.
- Improved the function that checks which policies apply to the user logging in based on the user role (to address some inconsistencies when users’ roles are changed).
- Applied several styling tweaks to the user 2FA setup wizard and plugin settings.
- Improved the text used in the white labelling settings.
- Removed the word “WordPress” from all 2FA user wizards.
- Added more validation checks to some of the plugin settings that accept user input.
- Improved the text in several notifications to better explain the issue to the user.
- Redirects after first-time install wizard improved to better guide administrators.
- Insecure Direct Object Reference issue that allows users to disable another users’ 2FA settings through a specific URL request. Issue reported by Maycon Vitali.
- Fixed: Fatal error caused in some edge causes, which was caused from the removal of premium code during the build process.
- Fixed: Plugin only redirecting user to a custom “after 2FA setup URL” if they generate the backup codes.
- Fixed: Addressed a PHP warning triggered during logging in when there is are no set policies -(support ticket).
Refer to the complete plugin changelog for more detailed information about what was new, improved and fixed in previous version updates of WP 2FA.