Code Widget is simple widget allows you to insert any arbitrary Text/HTML and run PHP Code or Short Code. This Widget parses PHP code into simple text and much more.
Only users with the unfiltered_html role will be allowed to insert unfiltered HTML. This includes PHP code, so users without admin or editor permissions will not be able to use this to execute code, even if they have widget editing permissions.
This plugin is developed and maintained by Sharaz Shahid
Ảnh màn hình
Short Code supported ?
Very simple add [your short code].If you want to see how short code work in this widget see screen shot.
Can we run PHP Code in this widget ?
Yes, All PHP code must be enclosed in the standard php opening and closing tags (
?>) for it to be recognized and executed. Please See screen shot to check how PHP Code work.
There are some kind of error code-widget.php(188) : eval()’d code on line 6
That means your PHP code is incorrect or otherwise broken.
Can We add Simple HTML Markup ?
just simple add html markup which you want display in widget. See See Screen shot for more help.
Yes, Simple Text also Work in Code Widget ?
As our normal routine we insert any text in widget.
There is any option to add auto Paragraph tag ?
yes check widget setting if you want to add auto paragraph tag for show some beauty and cleanness.
Got a question ?
Send any questions or feedback via my contact form
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Code Widget” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Compatibility : WP 6.1.0 compatibility added
- Enhancement : Block editor support added
- Compatibility : WP 5.8 compatibility added
- Compatibility : WP 5.7 compatibility added
- Compatibility : Elementor widget Compatibility added.
- Code Refactor : code refactor and deactivation feedback fixed.
- Compatibility : 5.6 compatibility added
- Big fix: call to undefined fo line Code_Widget::deactivate_feedback()
- Code Refactor : code refactor and deactivation feedback added.
- Compatibility : 5.5 compatibility added
- Compatibility : 5.4.1 compatibility added
- Enhancement : Thanks to @passoniates for fix missing tag and translation
- Compatibility : 5.2.3 compatibility added
- Bug Fix : Use of undefined constant CW_TEXT_DOMAIN
- Compatibility : 5.0.0 compatibility added
- read me update
- Short Code Support Added
- PHP Code Support Added
- HTML Support Added
- Simple Text Support Added
- Auto app Paragraph check Added