You will need an Urban Airship account in order to be able to use this plugin. The plugin features the ability to send push notifications for posts/pages/custom post types, and a handy Dashboard widget.
There’s English .pot file in lib/languages. Translations are welcome.
Plugin is maintained on Github. Comments, issues, and pull requests are welcome.
Ảnh màn hình
blimplydirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set application key and application MASTER secret in ‘Settings’ -> ‘Blimply Settings’
- Add Urban Airship tags (optional)
- Keep in mind that tags names will be slugified when added to Urban Airship App. So for proper tag handling in your apps use tag->slug not tag->name when you register tags for device
- Set sounds for your tags
- Enjoy responsibly
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Blimply” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Added Blackberry support
- Option to limit Dashboard Widget Push to a certain amount of characters. Default is 140.
- Fixed an issue with html entities being displayed not properly.
- Fixed an issue where instead of post permalink, revision permalink was being sent
- Now include Android payload as well as iOS
- Various bugfixes (props @voceconnect, @danielbachhuber )
- Fix potential Fatal Error with dependencies
- Pushes that are sent from a post will now include permalink of that post. That gives an ability to open the link in your app
- Pushes use default sound. Also, you can specify a sound per tag (see Push Sounds section)
- Register taxonomy on init instead of admin_init
- Fixed a bug that resulted in double escaping of characters that should be properly escaped
- Added an option to turn on/off broadcast push notifications
- No need for PEAR dependencies anymore
- Initial release