The plugin enables user to add various data from visitor in the content as a shortcode. Some use cases:
- Doctors in New York love this device (New York gets replaced by the user’s city)
- Is your iPhone screen broken? (iPhone is gets replaced)
- Slovenians are the smartest people in the world. (Slovenians gets replaced)
It is also possible to output content conditionally. Let’s say you want to show some content only for EU users (GDPR). Just wrap the content in suitable shortcode and it will only get displayed for users in EU. The same goes for excluding content.
To see all the attributes, visit documentation page.
Ảnh màn hình
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to plugin settings and enter ipstack.com API key.
- Start using shortcodes in the content or post titles.
- Can I contribute?
Yes, you can contribute in GitHub repository.
- I found a bug. What can I do?
If you find a bug, please report it to the Github repository.
- I want this plugin to do more!
If you want a certain feature to be added, please add issue to Github repository.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Personalized Shortcodes Pro” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp