Debugging WordPress can sometimes be a pain, our goal is to make it easy, which is why Loginator was built with this in mind. From creating a log folder, to securing it from prying eyes, Loginator is here to save you time and resources, so you can focus on creating astonishing applications. Once activated, Loginator essentially becomes a core part of WordPress, which is why we disable deactivation as it is highly recommended to not uninstall Loginator until you have removed all references to the loginator function inside your WordPress installation.
2.0 has been released with backwards compatibility with 1.0. Your loginator function calls will still work so you can continue to use it, or our new static methods.
loginator('Logging this message', array('flag => 'd', 'id' => '', 'file' => 'logger', 'pipedream' => 'https://your-id-here.m.pipedream.net'));
Static Method Examples
Loginator::emergency('log data here'); // Email triggers to site admin or configured emails Loginator::alert('log data here'); Loginator::critical('log data here'); // Email triggers to site admin or configured emails Loginator::error('log data here'); Loginator::warning('log data here'); Loginator::notice('log data here'); Loginator::info('log data here'); Loginator::debug('log data here'); // PipeDream flag is set to true by default Loginator::success('log data here');
You can also pass arguments
$args = array( 'flag' => 'd', 'id' => 23, 'file' => 'test', 'pipedream' => false, ); Loginator::info('log data here', $args);
- Global Enable/Disable
- Flags for Errors, Debug, and Info
- Creates separate files based on flags
Our beautiful comments follow WordPress Developer Standards, that when paired with Visual Studio Code or other supporting IDE\’s will elaborately explain how to use the loginator function
- Auto detect if data being logged is an array and pretty prints it to the file
- Disable Loginator deactivation to prevent function not existing errors
- Email on CRITICAL flag
- Pipe Dream logging
Ảnh màn hình
- Backup WordPress
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How do I deactivate/uninstall?
Either rename or remove the Loginator plugin from
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Loginator” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Added: Emergency, alert, critical, error, warning, notice, info, debug, and success static methods
- Added: Email on CRITICAL flag
- Added: Pipe Dream logging
- Added: Backwards compatibility with loginator function
- Integrated: Reusable Admin Panel
- Bugfix: Added object handling to log the accessible non-static properties.
- Bugfix: Line breaks and white space formatting
- Initial Release