WP FrontKit is a front end editor that enhances the WordPress publishing experience by providing users access a new intuitive editor directly from the front end of their web site. The streamlined interface allows for a distraction free editing experience that integrates an array of tools that are available from the dashboard, including access to the media library and image formatting.
- Ability to create new posts and update existing posts from the front end.
Easily style your content with the following:
- Heading styles
- Block quotes
- Bold & Italic
- List style
- Linked text
Easily Add Media to your post from either the WordPress media library or by uploading images directly from your device
- Enhance images by adding captions, or adding a link the image
The plugin utilizes the WordPress REST API, and therefore requires the REST API plugin.
Ảnh màn hình
- Install the WP REST API plugin (Version 2) plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- View a post on your site and try editing it!
Custom theme integration
If you want your own theme to support front end editing with FrontKit, you just need to add theme support for
frontkit and define the CSS paths to some elements in the theme.
For example, place the following in your
functions.php changing the CSS paths where necessary.:
add_theme_support( 'frontkit', array( 'title' => '.single-post .entry-title', 'content' => '.single-post .post-content', ) );
What version of PHP does FrontKit require?
FrontKit works with 5.2.4+, though you should really be using 5.6+ 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“FrontKit for WordPress” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
1.0 Alpha 2
- Added notifications to the UI
- Fixed distraction free mode
1.0 Alpha 1
- New plugin arrives!
- We are in alpha, be kind 🙂