Bricksable is a free WordPress plugin. It is fully compatible with the Bricks Builder.
10 (Ten) stylish elements (and more on the way!) packed into one powerful Bricks plugin. Now you can easily create eye-catching effects to boost customer engagement and increase conversions without sacrificing speed. Designed with an intuitive interface to blend seamlessly with the Bricks builder, Bricksable takes your design and development process to a whole new level, saving you time and money with a variety of extra features. Build your next website better, faster and more beautifully than ever before with Bricks and Bricksable.
- Flipbox – With nine different flip effects to choose from, you’ll be creating stunning interactive animated content in no time. Choose from 3D effects, animations, alignment and position options, elastic effects, and advanced styling or customize your own special effect.
- Floating – Instantly capture your viewers’ attention with a dynamic showcase of multiple images or text. Bricksable’s vibrant floating effects offer customizable settings so you can get creative with animation speeds, directions, delays, overlays and more.
- Tilt Image – Create unique and inspiring image effects with interactive parallax tilt effects. With hover effects, overlays, and other design settings you can design your own unique elements. Your website users will love the way images respond to their mouse movements.
- Lottie – Bricksable will allow you to harness the power of Lottie to add interactive vector animations to your websites. Lightweight JSON files provide high performance, quality and efficiency to keep your site loading and running fast. Impressive animations will engage more customers and boost conversation rates.
- Text Notation – Put the focus on the most important parts of your text with an animated hand-drawn look and feel. Seven varied designs and eye-catching styling options will get your main points noticed and remembered.
- Before After Image – The before after image element allows you to display the before and after versions of an image by simply sliding over them. Users will be able to move a slider to easily compare the two images.
- Icon List – Easily create a bulleted list using the Icon List Element. Display beautiful lists with icons, text or images as bullets for each list item! Create checklists, feature lists, or any other list and display your items clearly.
- Multi Heading – Modern heading style that gives you the ability to create outstanding unlimited headings with different font, color, and unique style in the same header. It comes with Text Mask Image effect too!
- Content Toggle – Display different content in an interactive way to attract visitors instantly. The Content Toggle element allows your website visitors to switch from one content to another without limit. You can use your saved templates, text or images.
- Random Image – Display random images on your webpage from a list of images you define.
More Bricksable elements coming soon.
Let us know what other functionalities you’d like to be able to use with Bricks. We take your suggestions seriously. We want to build the Bricks plugins that YOU want.
The Bricks Builder is an innovative system for building super-fast loading websites. Bricksable is built to increase Bricks styling options in the easiest, fastest and most streamlined way.
Designed with speed in mind–just like Bricks–Bricksable loads only the scripts absolutely required by your design, and you can enable/disable any element in the Bricksable settings. With no bloat and clean markup, you’ll be building in record time, and your websites will load faster than ever.
We support the Bricks mission through the development of lightweight custom elements that focus on subtle animations, user interaction and visitor engagement. Whether you’re a developer or a designer, beginner or expert, Bricksable gives you the perfect tools to take Bricks to a new level.
- WordPress 5.6 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
Installing “Bricksable” can be done either by searching for “Bricksable” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Do I need Bricks Builder for this to work?
You must have Bricks Builder installed in order for this plugin to work.
Is this plugin free?
Yes! Bricksable is absolutely free. There is no hidden charge.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Bricksable for Bricks Builder” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix: Content Toggle Element animation opacity.
- Add: Dynamic data rendering for Lottie Element URL field.
- Fix: Outer wrapper width 100% for Lottie Element.
- Fix: Cannot redeclare static Bricks\Element::$custom_attributes as non static Bricksable_Random_Image::$custom_attributes
- compatibility issue with Bricks 1.4 and below.
- Enhance: All slider options to number options to escape Bricks slider bug.
- Fix: Content Toggle animation prefix on Bricks 1.5 onwards.
- Fix: Icon List 100% width issue on Bricks 1.5 onwards.
- Enhance: Support Bricks 1.5 – No backwards compatibility.
- Fix: CSS file for Bricks Content Toggle not enqueued.
- Add: CSS file for Bricks Text Notation for Bricks 1.5.1 compatibility – Relative Position.
- Fix: Bricks Floating Element PHP warning.
- Enhance: Restructure plugin folder.
- Add: Bricks Random Image Element.
- Fix: Bricks Multi Heading Element alignment issue.
- Fix: Bricks Before After Image Element not rendering based on option.
- Fix: Bricks Floating Element width issue.
- Enhance: Bricks 1.4 compatibility.
- Fix: Duplicated Lottie Animation in Builder Mode.
- Fix: PHP 8 round() error in some cases for Tilt Image element.
- Add: Dynamic CSS Enqueue method for each individual elements.
- Fix: Enqueue Animate css for Content Toggle Element.
- Fix: Deprecated Flex Direction type for Floating Element.
- Fix: Lottie Element click/hover trigger method not working.
- Fix: Multi Heading Element CSS Class selector.
- Improve: Bricksable Elements for Bricks 1.3.5
- Fix: Missing JS path for content toggle element.
- Improve: Bricksable Elements for Bricks 1.3.4
- Fix: Enqueue method for previous Bricksable Combine JS settings.
- Improve: Bricksable Elements for Bricks 1.3.4
- Fix: undefined variable and index for elements file.
- Enhance: Tested with PHP 8.
- Remove: Combine JS settings.
- Improve: Bricksable settings for checkbox styling.
- Fix: undefined variable and index for elements file and bricksable settings.
- Fix: Frontend Error if Bricks Theme is not installed and activated.
- Add: Image Border and Image Box Shadow to Float Items – Floating Element.
- Fix: bricksFrontend not declared in Minify JS file.
- Add: Content Toggle Element.
- Fix: Call to undefined function method when Bricks version is older than 1.3
- Add: Namespace helper class for future.
- Update: frontend.min.js for Text Notation Element.
- Update: frontend.min.js
- Fix: Text Notation Element Rendering in Builder.
- Change: Strike Width to Stroke Width in Text Notation Element.
- Enhance: Use DOMContentLoaded instead of jQuery ready function.
- Add: Multi Heading Element.
- Enhance: Add Template shortcodes option to front and back Flipbox (Bricks Builde 1.3 required).
- Fix: List style showing as bullet in Icon List Element after Bricks 1.3
- Enhance: Icon List PHP 8 compatibility.
- Enhance: Default value as 0% for vertical and horizontal first item in Floating Element.
- Rename: Content Direction to Content Direction (Title & Icon) for Floating Element.
- Add: Icon Typography for Floating Element item.
- Fix: Text or Icon not wrapping item container when no image used in Floating Element.
- Fix: Icon not removed when ‘Use Icon’ is disabled in Floating Element.
- Add: On Hover Slider mode for Before After Image Element.
- Add: Label Padding for Before After Image Element.
- Add: Circle Size and Circle Radius for Before After Image Element.
- Add: Handler Line width for Before After Image Element.
- Fix: Tilt Element in Builder mode.
- Compatibility: Bricks 1.2 and Bricks 1.1.3 and lower.
- Fix: minified js file does not have Text Notation Element with fonts ready.
- Enhance: Text Notation Element with fonts ready.
- Enhance: Minify CSS file.
- Enhance: Scrollbar removal when clicked on Before After Image Element.
- Add: Labels Alignment in Before After Image Element.
- Add: Default values to center for labels alignment.
- Fix: Floating Image streched in iOS devices.
- Enhance: Set use icon default to false in Floating Element to prevent necessary content output.
- Rename: Direction to Content Direction in Floating Element.
- Fix: Horizontal Position causing auto image resized in Floating Element.
- Fix: Labels in Vertical mode for Before After Image Element.
- Fix: highlight inline block for Icon List Element.
- Add: Icon List Element.
- Fix: replace ‘bricks’ text domain with ‘bricksable’.
- Add: Typography, Background, Border and Box Shadow to Flip Box Back Button.
- Add: Before After Image Slider Element.
- Fix: A space before URL in floating element.
- Fix: Text Notation Elemenet not working due to combine js option turned on.
- Fix: Admin notice showing up despite Bricks Builder installed as Theme or Child Theme.
- Fix: Do a check if user bricks is installed as child theme or not.
- Fix: Admin notice showing up despite Bricks Builder installed.
- Initial release.