Assistant is a new way to work with WordPress. It’s an every-day productivity tool that lets you navigate your WordPress site and handle quick tasks without needing to go to the WordPress Admin area. For example, you can quickly find a page or post and update its title or featured image. You can upload media and navigate to attachment pages. You can moderate comments. You can even run plugin and theme updates. Assistant is organized as a collection of “Apps” for different kinds of tasks. You’ll see more apps coming to Assistant in the future.
Assistant is an open source project from the same team that makes Beaver Builder. It’s free and being developed in public. Try it and come join us in helping make it!
Tính năng Assistant
- Truy cập vào Assistant UI từ bất kỳ trang nào (bài viết, lưu trữ, chuyên mục, vv..)
- Get a glance of your recently edited posts on the home screen.
- Search WordPress directly from the frontend.
- Quickly find posts, pages, and custom post types with the content app.
- Tải tập tin lên thư viện WordPress bằng cách kéo tệp vào Media.
- The Comments app lets you quick reply, approve, mark as spam and trash comments.
- Keep an eye on plugin and theme updates with the Updates app.
- Add custom labels to posts or pages to help organize your site while you work.
Bạn có thể thử Assistant ở trang demo.
Ảnh màn hình
Cài đặt Assistant qua thư mục plugin WordPress hoặc tải tệp lên máy chủ vào đường dẫn tại wp-content/plugins.
Sau khi kích hoạt Assistant ở màn hình Plugin, hãy đi đến giao diện bên ngoài của trang web.
Assistant sẽ mở. Bạn có thể tắt nó bằng icon x ở góc phải bên trên.
Icon cây bút nhỏ sẽ xuất hiện ở góc phải bên dưới. Bấm vào nó để hiển thị Assistant.
Sử dụng icon ở đầu bảng điều khiển để điều hướng giữa các phần.
Assistant là miễn phí?
Đúng! Toàn bộ tính năng cốt lõi của Assistant là miễn phí và sẽ luôn như thế.
Assistant cần Beaver Builder để hoạt động?
No! Assistant is a standalone plugin and can be used with any WordPress 5.0+ installation. Assistant does compliment Beaver Builder and integrates with it nicely.
Assistant cung cấp API cho lập trình viên để tạo ứng dụng mới không?
Coming Soon! Our API for creating new apps and extending the existing ones is in development and we’ll be talking more about it as we near v1.0. We’ll be sharing more details about that as we get closer to that milestone.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Assistant – Every Day Productivity Apps” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
1.2.2 ( 2022-09-01 )
- Fixed remote images not showing in screenshots when exporting library items locally.
- Fixed importing a library item and overriding the current page showing the old draft when editing in BB.
1.2.1 ( 2022-08-24 )
- Added the ability to create JSON and plain text code snippets in libraries.
- Added support for loading Beaver Builder in an iframe.
- Improved the file size of WordPress export files when exporting from the content app.
1.2.0 ( 2022-07-20 )
- Added the ability to upload PDF and rich text documents to libraries.
1.1.0 ( 2022-06-28 )
- Added the ability to download image and svg library items.
- Fixed library sorting not working in the libraries app.
- Fixed customizer settings not importing for parent themes.
- Fixed a fatal error with PHP 8 when updating an author profile.
1.0.10 ( 2022-06-21 )
- Added the ability to update library items with content from the current post or page.
- Added the ability to import library items to override the content of the current post or page.
- Fixed categories and tags not always importing correctly from a library.
1.0.9 ( 2022-06-09 )
- Fixed intermittent logout issues with Assistant Pro.
- Fixed PHP notice when importing templates.
- Fixed PHP 5.6 error with labels.
- Show “Added” when a template has finished being added to a library.
- Renamed core “Templates” post type to “Block Templates” to prevent confusion with other template post types.
- Removed favorite button from the content app.
1.0.8 ( 2022-05-16 )
- Minor improvements and fixes for library code snippets.
- Creating a new library now defaults to private for paid accounts.
1.0.7 ( 2022-04-19 )
- Added the ability to save code snippets to Assistant Pro libraries.
1.0.6 ( 2022-03-15 )
- Added content app and library support for full-site editing templates.
1.0.5 ( 2022-02-22 )
- Added a description field to library items.
- Changed library description field to a textarea.
- Misc CSS fixes.
1.0.4 ( 2022-02-02 )
- Fixed issues with using Assistant within Divi.
- Fixed Visual Composer and Elementor system post types showing in the Content app.
1.0.3 ( 2022-01-12 )
- Added fl_assistant_should_enqueue filter.
- Fixed cloud logging out on connected sites installed on the same domain.
- Fixed ‘View’ action showing in the content app for post types that aren’t public on the frontend.
- Fixed filenames when exporting a post.
1.0.2 ( 2021-11-08 )
- Private libraries are now the default for paid accounts.
- Fixed customizer settings not importing for child themes with different directory names.
- Fixed broken admin URLs when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory.
- Fixed issues with single post XML export.
- Fixed issues with Oxygen.
1.0.1 ( 2021-11-01 )
- Allow private libraries for unpaid accounts to be viewed in read-only mode.
1.0.0 ( 2021-10-26 )
- Assistant Pro is here! You can now organize your templates, images, svg artwork and colors into libraries that you can then access from all your WordPress sites.
- Added profile menu to the libraries app.
- Added profile menu item for disconnecting from the Assistant Pro cloud.
- Reworked cloud connection to only work for the original WordPress user that made the connection.
- Fixed cloud disconnecting when refreshing right after connecting.
0.7.1 ( 2021-10-19 )
- Fixed caching issues when updating the plugin to a new version.
0.7.0.9 ( 2021-09-30 )
- Fixed SVG in posts not importing.
- Fixed post media not importing when importing an entire library.
- Fixed Beaver Builder rows importing as layout templates.
0.7.0.8 ( 2021-09-28 )
- Added save to library functionality within the content app.
- Set posts imported from the cloud to published instead of draft.
- Prevent post screenshots being imported as featured images.
- Fixed server timeout when importing posts with a lot of media.
- Fixed errors with exporting Customizer settings.
- Fixed issues with connecting to the cloud.
- Fixed miscellaneous React errors.
0.7.0.7 ( 2021-09-01 )
- Updated Assistant Pro cloud URLs to production.
0.7.0.6 ( 2021-08-16 )
- Fixed fatal error on user profile page with PHP 8.
- Fixed fatal error when exporting theme settings to Assistant Pro.
0.7.0.5 ( 2021-07-28 )
- Fixed fatal error with PHP 7.0.33 and below.
0.7.0.4 ( 2021-07-27 )
- Fixed various PHP warnings.
0.7.0.3 ( 2021-06-23 )
- Fixed conflict with jQuery AJAX requests.
0.7.0.2 ( 2021-06-08 )
- Fixed fatal error when updating user profile settings.
0.7.0.1 ( 2021-05-26 )
- Fixed error in the content app.
0.7.0 ( 2021-05-20 )
- Panel Size – The panel can now resize to give you more space!
- New Home App – Things are more easily glanceable on the new home screen.
- You can now drop media directly on the “Media” home screen section to upload.
- Labels App – Labels is no longer a separate app. You can now manage your labels from the Settings app.
- Fixed issue where screen goes blank after disabling an app
- Libraries App (beta) – Coming Soon: Assistant Pro will let you create libraries to share templates and assets across all your WordPress sites. Contact us if you’re interested in beta testing Assistant Pro!
0.6.0 ( 2021-01-28 )
- Enhance media uploading UI
- Improve drag performance of the UI frame.
- Refine overall visual appearance
- Style hardening against Twenty Twenty-One theme
- Add ground work for upcoming Assistant Pro features
- Various bug fixes
0.5.1 ( 2020-06-05 )
- Fix issue where sidebar shows incorrect number of app icons
- Add item marks & actions to recent content widgets
- Add link to “View All” from recent content widgets
- Fix issue with home tooltip
0.5.0 ( 2020-06-02 )
- All New Home + Search app
- All new comments app – reply to comments right in the list
- Apps now load their UI on-demand
- Drag the apps to reorder them
- Apps now remain hidden or visible between page refreshes instead of auto-hiding
- Numerous performance enhancements
0.4.2 ( 2020-05-15 )
- Fixed Beaver Builder edit links not showing in the content app.
0.4.1 ( 2020-05-12 )
- Fixed Assistant not loading on hosts with heartbeat disabled (such as WP Engine).
- Fixed media library scripts loading while logged out.
0.4.0 ( 2020-04-17 )
- Added access to all public post types inside content app
- Refined post detail screen layout
- Added ability to query posts by label
- Added ability to query attachments by label
- Fix showing publish bar when favoriting a post
- Added notice bar and removed confirmation alerts
- Added ability to export post from post detail screen
- Refined labels picker control
- Added calendar control to edit publish date
- Harden form control styles
- Remove Assistant button from Beaver Builder toolbar (too soon!)
- Fix updates list not loading correctly in some situations
- Enhancement – Made publish bar more prominent
- Fix attachment alt text field displaying title
- Complete ground-up rebuild
- All new apps for working with Content, Media, Comments & Updates
- Add custom labels to posts and pages to help you organize your site
- Sửa nút “Hiển thị app bảng tin” không làm việc
- Sửa hành động ở bảng tin sẽ mở ra ở cùng tab
- Giảm đáng kể kích thước js
- Style Harden
- Cải thiện xử lí lỗi
- Sửa lưu trữ bài viết hiện “Chưa đặt tên” trong app Dashboard
- Sửa trải nghiệm lần đầu cho app Dashboard
- Sửa danh sách người dùng cho admin multisite
- Lặp lại thiết kế chung
- Đã thêm khả năng khai thác bài viết, trang, chuyên mục và thẻ mới.
- Đã thêm màn hình cập nhật chi tiết
- Bản công khai ban đầu