This tool allows you to monitor, dequeue and requeue scripts and styles that are enqueued on your site. It is designed for frontend performance engineers who want to view and manage all assets enqueued on any page and control the minification and concatenation themselves.
For background, please read Chris Coyier’s initial request.
Warning: This plugin makes it easy to break your site. Don’t use this unless you know what you’re doing.
How to use
Once the plugin is activated, browse to any page on the front of your site. An Assets link will appear on the top right of the admin bar. Click that to view and manage all assets.
Development takes place on GitHub. Patches welcome.
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the contents of
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I dequeued jQuery (or something I shouldn’t have) and now my site is broken
Go to the list of plugins in your admin panel. Find the Asset Queue Manager and click the “Restore Dequeued Assets” link.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Asset Queue Manager” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix #5: issues with third-party code which extends native types. h/t @AndiDittrich of https://wordpress.org/plugins/enlighter/
- Fix #4: allow assets with dots in the handle to be managed
- Fix critical bug where assets were only dequeued for logged in users with the admin bar present
- Initial release