Display posts and custom fields using shortcodes.
Demo import lets you get started in seconds.
Important! “ACF Views” plugin requires Advanced Custom Fields plugin to be enabled on your website (either Free or Pro version).
🌟 Display posts and custom fields
Solve all these scenarios without coding.
Display ACF fields on a page
E.g. add multiple ACF fields to the homepage and display them
Display specific posts (built-in or CPT) in a grid or list beautifully
E.g. display the latest WooCommerce products with their ACF fields
Display specific post or CPT item with its fields
E.g. display “sponsor” CPT item on another post/page
Display specific ACF fields for all items of a CPT
E.g. display multiple ACF fields for all WooCommerce products
Nearly all plugins use Custom Post Types (CPT) to store their data. Plugins like WooCommerce call it Products, whatever their called the ACF Views plugin supports it all.
🕗 Less time with less effort
Better than coding. See why here.
- Select fields from a list, no need to worry about their names and return types
- Markup auto generated uses BEM method to avoid conflicts
- UI to define selection filters, no need to worry about DB query arguments
- Editing theme templates via FTP is in the past
- CSS and JS code can be added without hassle
- Built-in features, like pagination to save hours of coding
💡 How it works
View for ACF fields
Create a View and assign one or more custom fields, our plugin then generates a shortcode that you’ll use to display the field values to users. Style the output with the CSS field included in every View.
Card for post selections
Create a Card and assign posts (or CPT items), choose a View (that will be used to display each item) and our plugin generates a shortcode that you’ll use to display the set of posts. The list of posts can be assigned manually or dynamically with filters.
📚 Extensive Docs and Friendly Support
Our YouTube channel showcases the use of our plugin and its features, making it easier for new users to get started. See our Docs for step by step guides and for information about customization.
Questions about the Basic ACF Views plugin are handled through the support forum. Customers with an active Pro license have personal support via our contact form.
Visit our website to get more information.
📢 Powerful features
- Display built-in post fields (like title or thumbnail) along with ACF fields
- Display post A in post B with its fields
- Define custom CSS and JS
- No style conflicts due to BEM method used
- Combine ACF fields from two different field groups
- Restrict visibility to specific user roles
🎯 High Performance
Every wrapper has some overhead. We do our best to make this number as small as possible. One unique ACF View/Card on a page would only effect this by 0.01 seconds* overhead compared to the usual way with coding. It’s impossible to notice these tiny numbers visually without testing it.
*More about the test here.
Get more with Pro
Do you need more? We have a Pro version with extra features:
- Edit HTML Markup.
- Filter posts by meta and taxonomies. Use AJAX pagination
- Repeater field type
- Add Custom Gutenberg blocks
- Add plugin’s shortcodes to pages/CPT items without code editing
See tutorials on our youtube channel.
Ảnh màn hình
Supported field types
All field types with values are supported.
- Button Group
- True false
- Post Object
- Page Link
- Google Map
- Date Picker
- Date Time Picker
- Time Picker
- Color Picker
How to create an ACF View
Create ACF View item to select target ACF fields and copy the shortcode to display field values for a specific post/page/CPT item.
- Setup Fields in your Advanced Custom Field Group
- Create an ACF View and select target fields (they can be from different field groups)
- Copy and paste the shortcode in the target place (like a page or post, WooCommerce product…)
- Make sure the chosen fields are filled at the target object. By default, field values will be read from the current object where the shortcode was pasted. To show another object’s data use the special shortcode argument (object-id).
That’s it! Now you can visit the frontend, your view will get field values properly (depending on a field type), and will automatically insert an HTML markup, that you can style with CSS (using assigned or built-in view classes).
You can restrict access to the ACF View by using user-with-roles=”ROLE1,ROLE2″ user-without-roles=”ROLE1,ROLE2″ shortcode arguments.
How to create an ACF Card
Create ACF Card item to choose a set of posts (or CPT items) and paste the shortcode in a target place to display the posts with their ACF fields (which fields are printed depending on a selected ACF View in the Card settings).
- Setup an ACF View following the guide above
- Create an ACF Card, choose a target ACF View and setup post filters (like post type) or manually assign posts
- Copy and paste the shortcode in the target place (like a page or post)
That’s it! Now you can visit the frontend, your view will get posts and display them, using the ACF View, now you can style output as grid/list/whatever with CSS (visit an ACF Card Advanced tab).
You can restrict access to the ACF Card by using user-with-roles=”ROLE1,ROLE2″ user-without-roles=”ROLE1,ROLE2″ shortcode arguments.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“ACF Views” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Updated YouTube video link
- Improved dashboard links (supporting of custom site urls, like wp.org/wordpress)
- Improved UX (labels)
- Improved dashboard links (supporting of custom site urls, like wp.org/wordpress)
- Improved WooCommerce supporting (product loops)
- Updated Readme, Overview page
- Improved UX (more read more links)
- View : improved author, image field types support
- View : added taxonomies support
- Fixed bug with missing fields
- Improved code : no PHP warnings on the ACF options page
- View : supporting of the google map field
- UX : links to Docs
- Bug fixed : automatic deactivation on activation of some plugins
- UX improvement : removed automatic redirection to the Overview page
- More supported field types : oembed, gallery, button_group, post_object, relationship, taxonomy, user
- View, Card : MountPoints feature
- View, Card : improved CSS shortcuts
- Updated readme
- Updated field labels
- Performance : improved caching
- Copy to clipboard : improved working on HTTP protocol, fixed the roles shortcode copying
- Copy to clipboard : improved working on HTTP protocol
- Demo import : fixed a bug
- Gutenberg block feature : improved notice
- Improvement : removed double slashing for View/Card fields in DB
- Performance improving : View/Card settings now in JSON from post_content instead of using postMeta
- Gutenberg block feature : fixed a bug
- Card Shortcodes postbox : fixed wrong argument name
- ACF dependency : improved links (to the local add-plugin page)
- Improved redirection after activation (to use TRANSIENTS)
- Automatic deactivation one of instances when both Basic & PRO activated
- Added information about restricting access to View/Card by user roles
- Added escaping output of plain field types
- Improved import
- Downgraded ACF dependency from PRO to Basic
- New shortcode arguments : user-with-roles, user-without-roles
- Fixed ImageSize for repeater fields
- View : preview feature
- Card : preview feature, custom variables filter
- Improved ‘ACF PRO’ dependency notice
- View : reordered fields (new tab)
- View : image size field : dynamic list instead of hard coded, $Post$ thumbnail support
- View : improved Gutenberg block description
- Toolbar improved
- Code structure improved
- Filters added
- Backend optimization
- Card : fixed CSS classes field
- Card : new tab – “Layout”
- View : improved UX (field settings is displayed only for specific field types)
- View&Card : disabled autocomplete
- Overview page content
- Demo imported error fixed
- Demo import improved (added ACF Card)
- Card markup preview field
- Card no posts found message
- Preview of PRO fields
- Admin Table bug fixed (select all)
- clone item feature improved
- Markup and other improvements
- Markup improvements
- ACF Cards, readme
- Readme, assets
- Minor improvements, readme
- Improved code editor
- JS code feature
- Link and Page_link field types
- Code improving
- Demo import feature
- Video review
- Plugin’s version
- Screenshots, plugin’s version