Displays Jewish calendar information in a widget.
- Add Diaspora/Eretz setting in config
- add Postpone Shushan Purim in config
- add translation to Ashkenaz/Sephard of hollidays
- Kosherjava.com for a great map with direction for Kotel
- Tichnut.de for a wonderful description of various types of Zmanim
- HebCal.com for a csv file with all the order of torah reading
- Cipora Greve for a wonderful explanation and examples of zmanim calculations and hollidays in php
- Young Israel of St. Louis congregation for am exmplanation on zmanim
- Autocomplete plugin for jQeury
- KosherJava.com for a wonderful functions set to convert current date to Hebrew. At this time, I used functions from version 0.9.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place Widget in proper place in widgets’ configuration page.
- How to set my location?
Enter Lattitude, Longitude and Offset to proper boxes in Widget Setup page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Zmanim Widget” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Zmanim Widget” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- fixed warning message about problem with widget
- updated the plugin to comply with WordPress.org rules
- Map widget is hidden till proper upgrade to Google API V3.
- modified mechanism for detecting DST time in Israel
- added mechanism for detection of Israel Day Saving Time.
- small wording fix in admin part
- added paypal button to support further development by KosherDev.
- added new functionality. Now it is possible to display Zmanim for a week forward
- fixed Plag haMincha time. It was 1 proportional hour later, than it should be.
- added Tzet haKochavim to zmanim. Value depends on Shabat end setting.
- add possibility to hide zmanim
- fixed wrong time for Shabbat candle lighting
- removed debugging message
- added selector for configuration of the end of Shabbat (8.5 degrees below horizon or 45 minutes after sunset).
- Fixed incorrect display of Haftara info
- changed Toggle to Show/Hide
- added possibility to show/hide by one click
- improved localization
- fixed incompatibility with some themes
- fixed unchecking of hide checkbox in administration part
- localization to Russian
- bug fixes
- Added possiblity to hide/show sections in widget
- Notable changed in date/time display. Now date/time format can be set manually or used default of the WordPress blog.
- Advanced configuration page got options to change date/time formatting manually.
- fixed hebrew wording
- fixed minor issues with Notice messages
- changed Shabbat time to Rabbeinu Tam opinion (according to http://zemanim.net/docs/Gewirtz-Part_1.pdf)
- fixed issue with resetting settings every week
- fixed end of Sabbath time in case it occurs after 24:00
- added link to KosherDev.com
- removed warnings on incorrect inclusion
- hebrew translation fix for Shabbat
- Hebrew translation (partial) is added
- fixed problem with not registering zmanim.js with jQuery
- add verification, that Google maps api key is applied. In case not, map won’t try to be displayed.
- Added small map wiget to display direction to Kotel
- Admin part got basic settings section
- Google API setting
- Advanced options administration section is added
- 4 ways of counting Alot haShachar
- 2 ways earliets Tallit
- 2 ways for praying time
- added Mincha Ktana time
- fixed not counting DST difference.
- fixed Upcoming date display feature. Now in case today is a holliday, then next holliday will be displayed.
- added Shkiah value
- fixed wrong Shabat date
- added missed file
- Omer counting is added
- DayLightSaving setting and functionality is added
- freeing from Hametz
- Added updated file
- Added Weekly Torah portion
thanks to HebCal.com for a csv file with all the order of torah reading (http://www.hebcal.com/help/sedra.html)
- Added missed file to trunk
- Added holidays section.
- corrected some localization issues.
- Added localization methods and functions to the code
- created Russian translation
- Fixing problem with Warnings and notices due to some variable missing in functions.
- Fixed minutes displaying single number instead of double with preceding 0.
- Fixed problem with RSS feed and some other issues with wordpress 2.9
- minor fix to Chatzos in Widget display
- added Hebrew date display.
- fixed display of hours counting till the Shabbos beginning
- Added possilibity interactively select any location in World from autocomplete menu
- fixed layout of Widget (replaced H3 tags with nested UL)
- added Ashkenaz/Sephard selector to widget configuration.
- Ashkenaz/Sephard translations are added.
- Shabbos in one day replaced with ‘tomorrow’
- fixed incorrect display of ‘It will come in 6 days’
- change error reporting to UI to E_ERROR
- Adding missed file to repository
- Added zmanim calculations to Widget
- added credits to Cipora Greve and Young Israel of St. Louis
- add location name in config and display in widget
- fixed bug with not getting data from DB
- Create basic data display in Widget