WordPress stores a lot of excess information in your DB (like post revisions, auto drafts, spam and trashed comments, transient site options, etc.).
Of course there’s a reason for that and some of this data is needed once in a while, but most of it is not critical. It just sits there taking up space and never being used.
Over the time as your site grows the volume of this unused data grows with it making your database unreasonably huge thus effecting the site’s overall performance.
Using WUCO you can easily and safely clean up your database from those useless entries. With a single click you can remove revisions, drafts, auto drafts, orphaned post and comment meta, transient data and much more. You can also schedule the cleanups for later and they will be run automatically keeping your WordPress site clean and shiny.
And as all the best things in life WUCO is and always will be absolutely free.
Ảnh màn hình
- Log in to your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to Plugins and activate Wuco – WordPress Ultimate Cleanup & Optimization.
- Then go to WUCO Settings page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WUCO – WP Ultimate Cleanup & Optimization” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “WUCO – WP Ultimate Cleanup & Optimization” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
2.0: May 7, 2015
- New: Ability to run cleanups automatically at predefined intervals
- New: Plugin activity log
- Tweak: Major code optimization
1.2: April 21, 2015
- Fixed: Leaving orphaned meta when deleting posts and comments
1.1: April 17, 2015
- Fixed: Bug with deleting pingbacks and trackbacks
- Tweak: Slightly modified query for displaying and deleting transient data
- Tweak: Minor CSS changes