WP User Profiles is a sophisticated way to edit users in WordPress.
- Includes all functionality from WordPress itself
- Includes 4 top-level “Sections”
- Includes an “Other” section to automatically work with third-party plugins
- Each section includes 1 or more meta-boxes
- Status meta-box allows easily changing user status
- Works great with multisite Network and User Dashboards
- Works great with WP User Groups and WP User Avatars plugins
If you like this plugin, you’ll probably like these!
Ảnh màn hình
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
Does this work with multisite?
Yes. It works awesome with the User Dashboard, too!
Can I add my own sections?
Yes. There are a bunch of filters to add/remove sections, and their boxes & fields.
Where can I get support?
- Community: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-profiles
- Development: https://github.com/stuttter/wp-user-profiles/discussions
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WP User Profiles” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
“WP User Profiles” đã được dịch qua 4 ngôn ngữ. Cảm ơn những người tham gia dịch vì đóng góp của họ.
Dịch “WP User Profiles” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
[2.6.1] – 2021-05-29
- Update author info
- Add sponsor link
- Improve compatibility with Classic Editor plugin
- Fix some untranslatable strings
- Fix styling for RTL languages
- Add minified styling for production sites
- Add support for Sending Password Reset Email, in WordPress 5.7
- Fix bug causing unintended revocation of super admin abilities
- Fix bug causing contact methods not to work
- Fix some untranslatable strings
- Add support for Application Passwords, in WordPress 5.6
- Improve BuddyPress support
- Improve font size to better match WordPress defaults
- Fix not being able to remove a user’s role from a site
- Add sub-navigation UI and API
- Add developer actions at the end of every meta-box display function
- Fix confusion with site action links
- Fix non-admins not able to pick languages
- Fix user language being saved as site default
- Add language icon to chooser
- Fix plugin conflict with Genesis theme
- General code improvements
- Fix bug with IS_PROFILE_PAGE constant
- Introduce wp_is_profile_page() function
- Use ‘edit’ filter on user data
- Additional capability checks when editing
- First pass support for “Other” section
- Use WordPress.org for translations
- Improve security of profile saving (thanks Brady Vercher)
- Support mu-plugins installation location
- Support for WordPress 4.7
- Improved section/metabox/field key sanitization
- Add multisite “Sites” support
- Add “Language” account setting
- Simplify metabox registration
- Add actions for metabox sections
- Improve load order of files
- Improve support for IS_PROFILE_PAGE
- Improve support for network & user dashboards
- Prevent access to old profile pages (user-edit.php, profile.php, etc…)
- Improve user dashboard support
- Fix user-profile script loader issue on network & user dashboards
- Repackage of 0.1.7 to fix typos
- Add support for network & user dashboards
- Improve support for WordPress 4.3 & 4.4
- Improve metaboxes for
[0.1.5] – 2015-10-23
- Add support for third party sections
[0.1.4] – 2015-10-21
- Update scripts & prioritize actions
[0.1.3] – 2015-10-15
- Add support user-status updating
[0.1.2] – 2015-10-15
- Updated description
[0.1.1] – 2015-10-15
- Updated documentation
[0.1.0] – 2015-09-28
- Initial release