This plugin asks the user to choose his role in the website during registration from a list of selected roles. It works with BuddyPress also. It provides an interface from where the admin can choose which roles to display during registration for the user to choose from.
About the Developer
This Plugin is developed by NetTantra Technologies – a team of open-source enthusiasts and WordPress experts. NetTantra designers and developers work relentlessly to bring code to life so that WordPress users don’t have to do the hard work.
For professional support, you can get in touch with the NetTantra Team at email@example.com
Ảnh màn hình
To install WP Member Roles at Registration
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to choose roles to be displayed during registration?
Go to wp-admin >> Settings >> WP Roles at Registration and choose the roles which will be displayed during registration.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WP Roles at Registration” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “WP Roles at Registration” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Update Plugin version and readme.txt file
- Added screenshots
- Fixed WP deprecated functions issue
- Replaced PHP Short-Tags
- Tested with WordPress 3.1.3
- Fixed missing role names in drop-down issue [Ref: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-roles-at-registration-roles-now-appearing-in-registration-window]
- Hide roles drop-down when only one role is selected