WordPress 3.6 allows users to control how many revisions are stored for each supported post type. No longer must you rely on the
WP_POST_REVISIONS constant, which applied universally. This plugin provides an interface for this new functionality.
With this plugin enabled, simply visit Settings > Writing to specify the number of revisions retained for each post type.
Why is this helpful? Revisions are stored in the database, and if many are stored, can cause bloat. This bloat may lead to slower queries, which can have a noticeable performance impact. The value of these revisions also depends on what is being tracked. For example, I may want to store every revision of the posts I write, but only desire to keep the latest five versions of each page on my site. Starting in WordPress 3.6, this control is available. WordPress doesn’t provide a native interface to specify revisions quantities, so I wrote this quick plugin to do so.
Thanks to Maria Ramos at WebHostingHub, the plugin is also available in Spanish. Many thanks to her for her efforts!
Development is at https://git.ethitter.com/wp-plugins/wp-revisions-control.
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload wp-revisions-control to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate plugin through the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Go to Settings > Writing and set the options under WP Revisions Control.
Where do I change the plugin’s settings?
Navigate to Settings > Writing in your WordPress Dashboard, and look for the WP Revisions Control section.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WP Revisions Control” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
“WP Revisions Control” đã được dịch qua 3 ngôn ngữ. Cảm ơn những người tham gia dịch vì đóng góp của họ.
Dịch “WP Revisions Control” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix translations in block editor.
- Fix notice appearing on Widgets Block Editor.
- Update translation text domain to
wp-revisions-control, conforming to WordPress standards.
- Add Polish translation thanks to Maciej Gryniuk.
- Introduce block-editor (Gutenberg) sidebar component for supported post types.
- Add bulk actions to purge excess or all revisions.
- Introduce unit tests.
- Conform to coding standards.
- Introduce Spanish translation thanks to Maria Ramos at WebHostingHub.
- Add post-level revision purging and limiting. For any post type that supports revisions, you can now limit the number of revisions retained at a post level.
- Initial public release