WordPress Pages Advanced Structures the pages in WordPress for more robust page adding, edit, sorting and managing. It is more clean you know. You can use this plugin to create multiple hierarchy pages for large websites. WordPress Pages Advanced also enables you to add multiple pages at once making which saves you a lot of time when create individual pages.
Please Vote and Enjoy
Your votes really make a difference! Thanks.
Add though your wp-admin’s plugin page, by clicking “Add New” then searching for “WordPress Pages Advanced”
- Upload ‘wp-pages-advanced’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto ‘Pages’ and you see the plugin doing it’s work
- You are done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WordPress Pages Advanced” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- [Added] Show confirmation dialog before moving the page to trash
- [Added] set_time_limit for websites with huge pages
- [Fixed] Undefined variables
- [Fixed] No Parent was not showing on Add Multiple Page feature
- [Fixed] Some pages were not showing when the hiding children from the page list
- [Added] Quick way to add multiple pages just by clicking the page icon beside the trash icon in page list
- [Fixed] An issue with some items not being able to drag
- [Added] An animation when dragging
- [Added] You can hide pages or page tree from page tree list, add multiple and page attribute
- [Fixed] Dragging issue with the items
- [Fixed] Roles and Capabilities
- [Changed] The handle of the dragging
- [Fixed] Add Multiple empty alert was showing up
- [Added] Add Multiple to disable the submit button on click and reload the page after success
- [Added] An handle which you can click and hold to drag around the item
- [Fixed] When click on ‘Trash’ icon, after success it was showing an empty alert
- Initial release