Use this plugin to monitor the heart-rate of your WordPress installation.
WordPress uses an API called “Heartbeat” to monitor certain conditions and report to the user if something went wrong.
If your login cookie expires while you’re writing a post, for example, Heartbeat will open a modal window and allow you to log in again.
This plugin adds a small menu item to the WordPress toolbar that does the following things:
- Beats every 1 second to remind you about the API
- Throbs every interval of the Heartbeat API to confirm connection is active
Future versions of this plugin could add a drop-down to this menu with more information.
Ảnh màn hình
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
- Where can I get support?
- Basic: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-heart-throb/
- Priority: https://chat.flox.io/support/channels/wp-heart-throb/
- Where can I find documentation?
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WP Heart Throb” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
1.0.1 – 2017/01/03
- Improved throb animation
1.0.0 – 2016/12/23
- Initial release