This plugin will output a list of your chosen categories and filter the posts on the fly using jQuery animation.
The setting pages allows you to select which categories should appear, whether or not to include jQuery (if you don’t already have it in the ) and a place to define the posts container. This should be either the class or id of the div that contains all the posts for filtering.
I am open to suggestions to improve the plugin !
- Upload the wp-filters folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php filters_generate(); ?>in your templates where you want the filters to appear.
You can find some settings on “Settings”/”WP-Filters” page in your admin panel.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WP-Filters” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
Some minor clean up.
– Instead of listing the filters using wp_list_categories, the categories are now manually printed with the href being the slug of the category.
– Fixed some jQuery issues
– On load, the selected filter (if any) gets assigned the class “current”
– Created a demo page: http://gobanana.ca/wp-filters/wp-filters-demo