WP Bottom Menu allows you to add a woocommerce supported bottom menu to your site.
- Custom Link
- FontAwesome Icon Support
- Custom SVG Icon Support
- Woocommerce Cart Support (Cart Count & Cart Total supported)
- Woocommerce Account Support (Account name supported)
- Hide/Show Menu Condition Manager
- Search (Woocommerce Product, Post or Custom Post Types)
- Custom Fullscreen Menu (Compatible with WordPress Menus)
- Customizable Style
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-bottom-menudirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance->Customize->WP Bottom Menu screen to configure the plugin.
How can I customize colors & size?
Use the Appearance->Customize->WP Bottom Menu->Customize screen to configure the plugin.
Use the Appearance->Customize->WP Bottom Menu->Menu Items screen to configure the plugin.
How can I show cart count or cart total?
Use the Appearance->Customize->WP Bottom Menu->Customize screen and find Customize Cart Item, configure the plugin.
Use the Appearance->Customize->WP Bottom Menu->Conditions screen and configure the plugin.
Use the Appearance->Customize->WP Bottom Menu->Conditions screen and find Select User Roles Condition configure the plugin.
- Add a menu in WP Dashboard->Appearance->Menus and select Display location WP Bottom Menu
- Add a WPBM menu item and select menu type Custom Menu
- Add your script code to the onClick textarea. Example:
alert('my custom js alert');
How can I search for custom post types?
- Add a WPBM menu item and select menu type Search for custom post types
- Define post types in WP Bottom Menu->Settings screen and find Custom search post types configure the plugin.
all: Search by all post types
product: Search by products
post: Search by post
my-custom-post-type: Search by my-custom-post-type
Also, you can use multiple custom post type with a comma. Example:
How can I add Page Back?
Go to Appearance->Customize->WP Bottom Menu->Menu Items screen and change the menu item type to Page Back.
This feature works like a browser. Returns to the previous page. If there is no previous page, it will be redirected to the home page.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WP Bottom Menu” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Improve – Added WPMB options page link to Settings. You can access it on WP Dashboard > Settings > WP Bottom Menu.
- Improve – Mobile device style improvements
- Fix – Dynamic account title bug
- Fix – Custom Menu (Fullscreen) not working
- Fix – Active menu color on the shop page.
- Fix – JS error on the console.
- Fix – Dynamic Account Name not visible on frontend.
- New – Dynamic Account Name – Added a setting where you can show the account name. Check it ‘WP Bottom Menu > Customize > Show Account Name’
- New – Page Back – Added a menu option where you can return to the previous page. ‘WP Bottom Menu > Menu Items > Menu Item > Menu Type: Page Back’.
- Fix – Missing search icon on Custom SVG
- New – Custom Fullscreen Menu – See here for usage: Frequently Asked Questions
- New – Search by Custom post types – See here for usage: Frequently Asked Questions
- Fix – headers already sent issue https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-1671/
- Fix – FontAwesome v4.x icons missing
- New – Condition Manager – Now there are settings where you can show WP Bottom Menu on any page or user role you want. Check it ‘WP Bottom Menu > Conditions’.
- New – Added new Icon Library – FontAwesome v6.1.1
- Improve – Improved the plugin core. The codes have been made more understandable.
- Deprecated – The feature to show the menu by page has been removed. Added Condition Manager instead. Yours old settings will be invalid.
- New – Hide menu for non-logged in users. Check it ‘WP Bottom Menu > Settings > Hide for visitors’.
- Fix – Customizer PHP8 conflict.
- Fix – SVG Hover / Active color.
- New – Hover / Active colors option. Check it ‘WP Bottom Menu > Customize’.
- New – Open links in a new tab option. Check it ‘WP Bottom Menu > Settings’.
- PHP8 Compatibility
- Fix – Woocommerce Product Search
- New – Hide Pages option. You can now hide the menu on the pages you have selected. Check it ‘WP Bottom Menu > Settings’ and find ‘Hide Menu’.
- New – Menu padding option. Check it ‘WP Bottom Menu > Customize’ and find ‘Menu Padding’.
- New – Cart Count and Cart Total option. Check it ‘WP Bottom Menu > Customize’ and find ‘Customize Cart Item’.
- Fix – Issue: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/js-error-123/
- New – Added setting for search form placeholder text. Check it ‘WP Bottom Menu > Customize’.
- New – SVG Icon Support. Enable to use SVG ‘Settings > Select Icon Type > Custom SVG’.
- Fix – Menu link input problem.
- Fix – CSS & JS files.
- Fixed issue: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-id-for-bottom-menu-element/
- Fixed css issue: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-behaves-like-it-should-except-for-one-page/
- Tested for Woocommerce 5.0 and WordPress 5.6.1.
- Added disable title setting.
- Fix woocommerce bugs.
- Initial Release.