With the WP Bookmarks Plugin by conlabz you can bookmark your favorite websites within WordPress. It adds a custom post type called ‘bookmark’, so you can easily manage your bookmarks as you know it from native posts, like tagging and arranging in categories. You can either add bookmarks via your WordPress Backend or place the provided bookmarklet in your browser’s bookmark bar and add a WP Bookmark right from the website you want to bookmark.
- Native use and management, that you know from posts
- Tagging Bookmarks
- Arranging bookmarks in hierarchical categories
- Save your bookmarks as draft
- Write a few lines about your bookmark in the description area
- Language Support for English and German
Ảnh màn hình
- Click the Download-button and download the Plugin’s .zip-archive to your computer
- Unzip the archive and upload it to your WordPress’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (Optional) In your WordPress’ backend go to ‘Bookmarks’ -> ‘Add New’ and drag the Icon right next to the ‘Add Media’-button into your browser’s bookmarks bar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WP Bookmarks” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- initial version
- added missing files from trunk …