WP attend is an easy to use plugin for the creation and managing of activities.
People can subsribe to receive attendance emails and can confirm or deny their attendance with one click.
You can easily create, manage and delete activities via a calendar, and choose to send attendance emails to your subscribers.
A clear overview of attendances is consultable per activity.
- Shortcode for a calendar to add, edit and delete activities
- Shortcode for a registration form to subsribe
- One click attendance confirmation emails for subscribers
- Overview of attendances per activity
- Manage your subscribers
Please visit the WP attend website for the documentation
Ảnh màn hình
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the ‘wp-attend’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WP Attend admin screen to configure the plugin
- Add the calendar to a page with this shortcode: [wp_at_calendar]
- Add the subscribtion form to a page with this shortcode: [wp_at_subscribe]
- When trying to create an activity I get the error message ‘Sending email failed’
You probably haven’t configured your email. We recommend using a plugin like ‘WP mail smpt’ which is very easy to configure.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“WP Attend” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- fixed more sanitization issues
- added security with sanitize, validation and escape
- Initial Release