If you need a simple dashboard widget to lookup domain name information regularly this is a great addon! Also includes shortcode functionality for use on posts and pages with [whois]
How it works:
After installation / activation you will have a new widget within your WordPress dashboard, that’s it!
Please be vocal before voting “Broken”
I hope that you, the community, will help me find the bugs! If you must vote broken or under 3 stars please contact me with the issue also. Thanks.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Checkout your new dashboard widget!
Within your WP dashboard,
- Mouse over “Plugins” and click “Add New”.
- Search “Whois Dashboard Widget”.
- Hit “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
- Once complete, browse to the Dashboard tab to see your new widget!
- Does it check domain availability?
A “Click Here” button is included to check the availability at Godaddy.
- Can I display a whois search anywhere?
Yes you can. This plugin is based off of Powie’s WHOIS.
Display the Whois search anywhere via shortcode [whois]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Whois Dashboard Widget” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Initial Release