This plugin allows administrators to enable or disable other user account’s logins.
When a user is disabled:
* They can not login to the site
* They are immediately logged out of the site
* Any application passwords created with this user will no longer authenticate with the WP REST API
This plugin integrates with WP-CLI and provides the following two commands:
# Enables the target users wp user enable <List of User IDs, Logins or Emails> [--all] # Disables the target users wp user disable <List of User IDs, Logins or Emails> [--all]
This plugin is developed on the author’s own time so there is no guarantee that reported bugs will be fixed in a timely fashion.
To report a bug please visit the plugin’s GitHub repository.
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the
user-login-disabledir to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Check out the instructions here
Why does this plugin exist?
Very specific audit reasons at a job of mine, and I couldn’t find another plugin that did this w/o a ton of other unneeded functionality.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“User Login Disable” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Initial Release