Tip of The Day is a plugin that display random tips, quotes, polls… for your users, in a widget.
* You can make a poll of your tip. The logged users will be able to answer to it and you’ll see the results in the dashboard. You can set custom answers.
* Uses custom post types and taxonomies, very easy to admin the tips.
* Ability for a logged user to hide a tip definitely. It will no more appear to him. When creating your tip, you can choose if it is hidable or not.
* Ajaxed. You can refresh the tip, close it, answer to a poll or hide it definitely without leaving the page.
- Fatal error at the activation (function duplicated ?)
- Ajax functions not firing when using WP (it works with BP)
Ảnh màn hình
WordPress 3 and above
- Check you have WordPress 3.0+
- Download the plugin
- Unzip and upload to plugins folder
- Activate the plugin.
- How can I style my tips ?
Use CSS !
There also are specific classes for your tips :
-a poll tip gets the class “totd-question”,
-each tag given to a tip is used as class like “totd-tag-XXX” where XXX is the tag slug.
- How can I change how the tip query is made ?
You can filter the query arguments with the filter “totd_the_tips_query_args” to modify the query arguments (show more than one tip, exclude some tips, …)
- How can I display custom content (eg. PHP code) in the tip ?
You can filter the content of the excerpt of a WordPress post using the filters “the_content” and “the_excerpt”.
Here’s an example which uses the plugin BuddyPress Profile Progression to display a tip about how much the logged in user’s profile is filled : http://pastie.org/1289904
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Tip of the Day” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- First version