Automatically adds structured data to events posts created with the Events Manager plugin by JSON-LD method.
Tested on 5.9.5 version of Events Manager
This plugin works automatically. No configuration required.
- You can install it through the official plugins directory, or upload
schemaorg-for-events-managerfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your server.
- Activate the SCHEMA.ORG for Events Manager plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your dashboard. IMPORTANT: You must have installed and activated the Events Manager plugin.
- That’s all folks. Now you can use this plugin 🙂
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Structured data for Events Manager” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Update Text Domain to match the plugin slug.
- The start time 00:00 and end time 23:59 is removed when the event is marked “All Day” according to Google’s guidelines at https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/event.
- The template file .pot and the English and Spanish translations are added.
- First version!