This plugin allows you to make any element on your pages “sticky” as soon as it hits the top of the page when you scroll down.
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
How to use
- First, install the Sticky Content Block plugin
- Add the Sticky Content Block from the block category called “Widgets” in the Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right-side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Did you like this plugin? Dislike it? Have a feature request? Please share your feedback with us
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Play .mp3, .wav, and .ogg audio files in WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Document Embedder – Embed Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Apple Pages, Psd, Pdf and more.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
🔥 Advanced Post Block – Display your Posts, Custom Post Content and Blogs in a professional way!
Ảnh màn hình
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Sticky Content Stick element to top when reached at top.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Sticky Content Block
- Click on the Sticky Content Block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Sticky Content Block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
sticky-menu-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Sticky Content Block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Sticky Content Block free?
Yes, Sticky Content Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Sticky Content – Stick any content on pages” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Add translate feature
- Initial Release