A simple little WordPress block that allows you to add social share icons to your website. Choose from 15+ of the most popular social channels.
Share options include:
- Heavily inspired by the Social Icons block in WordPress core
- Includes some handy controls (show/hide labels, size, colors, etc.)
- No block library required 🎉
- Built almost entirely with native WordPress components
- Will get additional functionality as it’s added to WordPress core (margin, borders, responsive controls etc.)
Ảnh màn hình
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Social Sharing Display icons that share the current page when clicked.
- Social Sharing Link Display an icon that shares the current page when clicked.
- You have a couple options:
- Go to Plugins → Add New and search for “Social Sharing Block”. Once found, click “Install”.
- Download the Social Sharing Block plugin from wordpress.org and make sure the folder us zipped. Then upload via Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Open the block inserter within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and search for “icon”. The plugin should appear and allow you to it install directly. Skip steps 2 and 3.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and begin using.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Social Sharing Block” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
0.9.0 – 2023-08-13
- Changed Twitter to X.
- Fixed deprecation warning. Thanks @kafleg for reporting the issue.
0.8.0 – 2023-07-29
- Add border support.
- Add the
social_sharing_block_services_datafilter allowing you to modify service information on the frontend.
- Update the WhatsApp icon to match the Social Icons block in Core.
- Update to the new
layoutblock support for 6.3 compatibility.
- Update block API version 3 for 6.3 compatibility.
0.7.0 – 2023-06-02
- Add support for Viber sharing.
- Add ability to share a custom link.
- Add support for home/front pages. Icons will share the main site url and name if the block is not placed in a loop.
- Add support for archive pages. Icons will share the archive url and title if the block is not placed in a loop.
- Update minimum required WordPress version to 6.2. We want to be utilizing the latest functionality in WordPress.
- Change the color picker component to integrated better with Core.
- Icon colors will now update automatically when the set colors are changed in Global Styles or in theme.json.
0.6.0 – 2022-08-21
- Add support for transparency in both icon and background colors.
- Update Reddit icon to match brand guidelines.
- Simplify icon SVGs to reduce plugin size.
0.5.0 – 2022-08-05
- Update incorrect and/or outdated social icon brand colors.
- Update minimum required WordPress version to 5.9.
0.4.0 – 2022-02-12
- Add support for Flipboard sharing.
- Add support for LINE sharing.
- Add support for SMS sharing.
- Update label markup to improve accessibility.
0.3.0 – 2022-01-22
- Improve support for Full Site Editing by unsetting background colors. Stops color bleed from Global Styles. GitHub reference: #37940
- Update setting labels.
- Fix missing
editorScriptspecification in block.json files.
- Fix missing ‘to’ in plugin description. 🤦♂️
- Fix typo in variable name.
0.2.0 – 2022-01-17
- Add screenshots.
- Update plugin name and text-domain to
social-sharing-blockto comply with wordpress.org requirements.
0.1.0 – 2022-01-16
- Initial release 🎉