Add snippet blocks to your WordPress content using the new Gutenberg editor
How to use it
- Add a Snippet block within your content
- Include your code
- Select the language
- Save the post and check your front-end
- Objective C
- Based in Making WordPress Do More Block Starter Kit
- Original webpack configuration (before modifications) from Zac Gordon\’s Gutenberg Course.
- Original deploy script (before modifications) from Garry Jones.
- Webpack HMR thanks to Christian Glingener
There are no known issues at this time.
- Allow several themes
- Backup your WordPress install
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- What library does this plugin use?
It uses highlight.js
- What highlight.js theme uses?
20 Tháng Tám, 2020
HighlightJS supports a heap of different languages and snippets-block can be modified to include more than it's current default. Works well simple and straight forward
18 Tháng Năm, 2019
This is great, nice and simple. It even worked with our old posts that were written in the old editor. As long as the text is in a <code> tag it's good to go. Thanks for the quick solution!
11 Tháng Tư, 2019
Nice, simple and straightforward - just add the block and start typing your script. No fancy tidbits to get you distracted. Very useful when you are dragged between several choices - just go for it.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Snippets Block” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Snippets Block” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Added Spanish translation.
- Fixed line numbers with long lines.
- Added line numbers. Thanks Waqas Bin Hasan for the tip.
- Added copy button: it allows to copy to clipboard the content of the snippet
- Save formatted code: instead of parsing the content using
highlight.jsin the front-end, the HTML is saved directly in the backend
- Cleaning some first SVN version mess
- First version.