WordPress Single Sign-On
Single Sign-On for WordPress is a professional SSO extension that automatically creates accounts and signs users in as they browse between multiple and independent WordPress blogs in your network.
Works across different and independent servers, domains and databases. Seamless transition for users from one website to another.
Please note that the central SSO Server is provided by the OneAll User Integration Platform and requires a plan that includes the SSO API.
Take away the need for your users to create new accounts or re-enter their authentication credentials when they switch from one of your blogs to another.
Reduce the user abandonment rates by making the transition from one domain to another as seamless as possible.
- Reduces user abandonment rates,
- Seamless transition for users from one blog to another,
- Installed in just a few minutes,
- No need to setup your own server,
- State-of-the-art security environment,
- 100% compliant with all US & EU data protection laws,
- Works across different and independent domains or databases,
- Integrates with our turnkey plugins for OpenCart and Magento,
- Integrates with any website using our SSO API,
- Top-notch support and integration help.
Single Sign-On is powered by the OneAll User Integration platform, a state-of-the-art security environment that is 100% compliant with all US & EU data protection laws – including GDPR – and used by more than 300,000 websites worldwide – including small websites, growing startups and large corporate enterprises.
Works across different websites and platforms
The extension is fully compatible with our other SSO plugins like per example for OpenCart or Magento.
Just install the extensions for WordPress and OpenCart or Magento and easily create a single sign-on network between multiple platforms.
Optionally you can also use our SSO API to create a single sign-on network between your WordPress and any other website.
Dedicated support team
A dedicated support teams is there to assist you if you should have any questions or custom needs.
Professionally developed and maintained
Single Sign-On is maintained by OneAll, a technology company offering a set of web-delivered tools to simplify the user integration into business and personal websites and apps.
- Upload the plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory of your WordPress site,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress,
- Visit the “Settings\Single Sign-On” administration page to setup the plugin.
In order to enable the plugin you must connect with the OneAll API and create a free account at https://app.oneall.com
Where can I report bugs, leave my feedback and get support?
Our team answers your questions at:
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Single Sign-On – Professional SSO solution for WordPress” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix test for autocreating accounts
- String masking changed
- Credentials synchronization added
- User lookup improved
- Log filters added
- Log levels added
- Endless loop with admin accounts fixed
- Complete review of the plugin
- Setup simplified
- Initial release