Use this plugin to create simple tournament brackets. It supports single elimination head-to-head tournaments in sizes of 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, or 256 competitors. You can manually set the seeding when the tournament is started. Bracket colors can be modified in the WordPress backend -> Settings -> Tournaments page.
You can display the brackets on any page using the
[simple-tournament-brackets tournament_id="$id"] shortcode where $id corresponds to the post_id of the created tournament. The shortcode to use is also displayed for each tournament on the WordPress backend All Tournaments page.
Need support or have a feature request? Please reach out to us here on the WordPress.org forums, on Twitter at @tournamatch, on Facebook at Tournamatch, or visit our website at www.tournamatch.com.
Ảnh màn hình
How do I change the colors used on the brackets?
You can select the colors used on the brackets using the WordPress Backend -> Settings -> Tournaments page.
I’m using the shortcode, but I don’t see the brackets. How do I display the brackets after creating a tournament?
After creating a tournament, you must click the Start action on the All Tournaments screen.
How do I change the seeding of competitors on the bracket?
Competitors are seeded in the order entered in the Competitors text area box displayed after clicking Start.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Simple Tournament Brackets” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Simple Tournament Brackets” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fixed: Blank tournament brackets for new tournaments after 1.1.0 release.
- New: Added support for random bracket seeding.
- New: Added support for copying shortcode by clicking on the text in the tournament list.
- Changed: Improved the error message detail when attempting to start a tournament with invalid data.
- Fixed: Round headers appear as undefined when displaying more than one tournament on a single page with different number of rounds.
- The initial release.