Simple Custom Login allows you to set a custom login for your WordPress site without any code.
Simple Custom Login allows you to:
* Upload a background image – it fills the space on any device
* Choose from basic color options – in case your image doesn’t look good with the default blue buttons & links
Make your login screen uniquely yours in under 2 minutes (no frustration necessary)
An options page can be found within Settings -> Simple Custom Login
Within the Simple Custom Login options page select the color scheme that you would like the button and link colors to be.
Upload a background image file that you would like to be used for the background of your WordPress login.
Be sure to Save Changes once you are done with your customizations.
Ảnh màn hình
Install the plugin using the plugin installer within WordPress (or, upload the
simple-custom-loginfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Can I upload files to my theme rather than placing them in the plugin settings?
Yes! You can place login-logo.png and login-background.jpg (or login-background.png) into your wp-content/ directory and Simple Custom Login will find them there!
If you set an image within the plugin settings, Simple Custom Login will always prefer that one, but it will check the wp-content/ directory before defaulting to a blank image.
This means you can set a default for all your new WP installs, just place images at wp-content/login-logo.png and wp-content/login-background.jpg & activate the plugin!
Thanks to code from Mark Jaquith’s Login Logo plugin for this functionality
- Can I customize the position of the login box?
We want to keep this plugin really simple, we chose a default location offset from the center that works well in the majority of cases. If you want to tweak the exact position of the box, this can be done with CSS (or there are more complex plugins available that might allow this control)
- Can I customize the cropping of the image on my phone/tablet/etc?
Unfortunately not, we’re using a CSS property called backround-size: cover; that works nicely on a variety of sizes. This will not be perfect for all images or all screen dimensions. Often this can be solved by finding another image 🙂
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Simple Custom Login” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- New: Added i18n Support
- New: Added Spanish language support
- New: Added Portguuese language support (pt_PT, pt_BR)
- Fixed: PHP7 Compatibility
- Fixed: Delete erroneous trunk included in distributed versions
- Fixed: Fix error on login screen
- Initial Release