Ever get tired of seeing the same menu options you literally never use? Or setting up a WordPress install for a client, and want to get rid of the stuff they don’t use, or would screw up if they could?
Us too. So we made this handy little plugin that gives you little checkboxes next to each menu item and sub-menu item, even for other plugins! Just uncheck the items you don’t want to see anymore, and they’re gone! When you need them again, just recheck and they’re back! No editing core files, and being over-written upon upgrade.
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new menu item, Admin Menu Editor, will show up under Settings
- What if I want to hide the Settings Menu, or just the Admin Menu Editor?
If the Simple Admin Menu Editor link is hidden, a link for it will show up in the ‘Help’ contextual menu, right under the Logout link
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Simple Admin Menu Editor” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Compatible with network and MU editions
- Bug fixes
- Big bug fix
- Fixed a bug that could hide the users entire menu on install
- Initial Release