show-visitor-ip-address used to show visitor ip address in single post only or as widget, every visitor can only saw his/her ip address and they could click on their ip address.
If the ip address is clicked, they will be redirected to http://whois.domaintools.com/ and will be showed where do they come from and which isp owned the ip address.
New Feature: Now its Widget Ready, choose between show at single post or as widget.
Just activate it from Plugin Management, it’s ready to use.
To configure go to “Settings -> Show Visitor IP Address”
= 0.2 =
* Now it could choose different Text Format (Bold, Italic, Normal)
* Fixing Installation tutorial
* Widget Ready
- Making an IP Address reader
- Adding domaintools as IP Address checker
- Adding simple option page to configure text to show
- Read text from option
- Make it unique by adding gd to plugin, gd mean gadjah
- Show it only on single post at the last line
- Make configuration form user friendly
- Use CSS Wrap to make it preety
- Link will be opened at new tab
- Choosing where to put the text
- IP Address as image using GD Library
- Choosing whether showed as image based or text based
- Add Country based on IP Address
- Choosing where to open the link (New Window, New Tab or Same Tab)
Unzip show-visitor-ip-address.0.2.zip (it got 1 folder and 4 file inside)
Upload gd-user-ip folder to your WordPress plugins directory,
its usually “wp-content/plugin/”
Activate the plugin using Plugins Management menu in WordPress
Go to “Settings -> Show Visitor IP Address” to configure
* To change text, change “Text To Use:”
* To change text format, change “Text Format:” to “Bold, Italic or Normal”
* To change it to widget version, change “Position:” to “As Widget”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Show Visitor IP Address” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp