Displays the social widgets from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest with your posts. It also adds some meta tags for opengraph and schema.org as recommended by Facebook and Google. The standard method to do this is by filtering the content of the posts, which is controlled by the options in the admin menu. Buttons can also be displayed by the shortcode [sic] with ability to disable individual buttons for that instance of the shortcode. You can also add it to your theme with do_action(‘sic_sharing’); where you want it to render.
Allows some custom text and css insertion as well as most options for the buttons in the admin page. Compatible with html5 (optional).
Ảnh màn hình
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin from the wordpress plugin directory
- Unzip the plugin
- Upload /sharing-is-caring/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the admin page and select the ‘Plugins’ menu, use the ‘Add new’ menu item
- Search for the plugin
- Press the “Install Now” button
- Activate the plugin
Administer it from the ‘Sharing is Caring’ submenu of the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Where can I get support for this plugin?
Comment on the post at http://michaelbea.com/sharing-is-caring/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Sharing is Caring” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Sharing is Caring” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Initial release
- Fixed: meta tags for each post were listed on pages with multiple posts
- Fixed: apostrophes and quotes were improperly escaped in description meta tags
- Fixed: Pinterest button only displayed horizontal count
- Updated screenshots
- Fixed: Fatal Error on conflict with duplicate funtion name in another plugin
- Fixed: html tags in post titles causing problems with closing quotes
- Added: support for custom post type index pages
- Added: optional title for button box
- Added: sic-box, sic-title, and sic-button classes for better css flexibility
- Added: [sic] shortcode for manual display
- Added: [sic] shortcode options to disable display of specific buttons
- Added: classes sic-facebook, sic-twitter, sic-gplus, sic-pinterest for better css flexibility
- Added: check for existence of sic_sharing hook for theme integration
- Fixed: using the last post in the loop when on homepage in some instances.
- Fixed: using the homepage url for every post on the homepage