WordPress automatically solves many SEO related issues. However, WordPress can’t take care of ensuring your website and domain assets are protected against negative SEO, black hat SEO techniques and bad SEOs. SEO Defend is a SaaS SEO monitoring solution, based on WordPress which ensures your WordPress site is always protected.
We periodcially scan and monitor your website with respect to domain, content, link, algorithm and social media related risk factors, look at SEO Defend as insurance for your SEO. Avoid Google penalties and keep your WordPress website safe from search engine algorithm updates. We’ll also assist with Google penalty recovery.
Our SEO Defend plugin presents a risk analysis score of the current SEO state of your WordPress website. It does this simply by adding a graphical summary to your existing WordPress dashboard.
The SEO risk analysis score is divided into five (5) key risk factor areas:
- Domain factors: Registrar security, WHOIS protection, DNS risk, DDOS protection, IP block / distribution factors, domain name related factors
- Content factors: Duplicate content detection, content theft, content quality, general content related factors
- Link factors: Backlink quality, backlink amount, backlink velocity, anchor text risk factors, backlink detox alerts
- Algorithmic factors: Google algorithm changes, Google penalty protection, penalty risk alerts, upcoming algorithmic changes
- Social factors (coming soon…): Social media spam, social account standing, social impersonation, social privacy concerns
This plugin uses the external SEO Defend API service to calculate your SEO risk analysis score. The service scans your default WordPress domain (home_url) to calculate and return your SEO risk analysis score. The SEO risk analysis score is returned in JSON format and displayed in the SEO Protection Dashboard widget after a bit of scan processing time.
If the last risk analysis score calculation was performed over thirty (30) days ago a new calculation will be initiated by the external API server. Continuous and real-time enterprise monitoring solutions are available with more information found on our the SEO Defend pricing section of our website.
The SEO Defend API connection used was specially created for private WordPress use and is not intended for other types of usage outside of the WordPress administration, whether commercial or private use. You can request API access via our contact us form.
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the seodefend folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the SEO Defend plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress administration.
- Check out your SEO Protection Dashboard widget on the WordPress administration dashboard.
Do you help improve my WordPress website SEO and ranking?
Yes, you can choose to use SEO Defend as insurance for your WordPress SEO while commissioning us to assist you with complete SEO management and consulting solution. We specialise in organic SEO ranking using white-hat SEO techniques, supercharging PPC campaigns and providing complete assistance with Google penalty recovery.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“SEO Defend” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “SEO Defend” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Ensure compatible with WordPress 5.5
- Updated metrics measured
- Added in-house SEO crawler
- Added Lighthouse metrics to crawler
- Update for WordPress 5.1 support
- Update for WordPress 4.8.1 support
- Update risk indicator description
- Update for WordPress 4.7.3 support
- Update for WordPress 4.7 support
- Update description linking
- Update WordPress 4.6.1 support
- Improve dashboard hover information
- Improve factor descriptions
- Add domain to learn more about risk factors
- Add new communication statuses
- Shorten factor title text
- Improve “Risk Analysis Score” description text
- Improve “Curent status” by offering assistance
- Improve “Current status” description text
- Update weighting of content risk factor
- Initial release