This plugin contains 3 packages:
- elementor-widgets – contains 2 elementor widgets for embedding models into your site: “SeeMyModel Viewer” and “SeeMyModel Group Viewer”. Requires Elementor widget installed and acitvated.
- gutenberg-blocks – contains 2 editor blocks for embedding models into your site: “SeeMyModel Viewer” and “SeeMyModel Group Viewer”
- woocommerce – extension that adds 3D model views to product pages. Requires Woocommerce widget installed and activated.
- Place this plugin inside your wp-content/plugins directory or download it from wordpress store.
SeeMyModelplugin from wordpress plugins page.
- Go to
Setting->SeeMyModel settingson your admin panel and log in with your seemymodel.com user credentials.
In order to modify gutenberg-blocks you need to compile them after each modification. Each block has its own package. In each package folder (e.g.
packages/gutenberg-blocks/seemymodel-viewer) you need to run:
cd /path/to/packageto enter into package folder (e.g.
npm installto install dependencies
npm run startto run compilation in watch mode
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- See My Model Viewer Element to view 3d models uploaded to seemymodel.com
- See My Model Group Viewer Element to view group of 3d models uploaded to seemymodel.com
13 Tháng Một, 2023
<p>Works like a charm and is looking very good. Easy to use platform! Great work but too expensive for a small business.</p>
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“SeeMyModel” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “SeeMyModel” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- bugfix – checking if woocommerce is installed and active
- Add support for WooCommerce – embedding 3D models into product pages.
- Add polish translation
- Initial release