Use the Children block ( oik-sb/children ) to list children of the current content as links.
Works for any hierarchical post type which supports page-attributes, such as page.
Ảnh màn hình
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Children List children of the current content as links.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/sb-children-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
With the authority to install plugins:
- In the block editor, open the block inserter.
- Search for the block by typing ‘Children’.
- Click on the ‘Add block’ button for the SB Children block.
- The SB Children block plugin will be installed and activated.
- And the block will be inserted into your content.
What are the values for the depth parameter?
- Value – Meaning
- 0 – Display all descendents in a tree
- 1 – Display Children only
- 2 – Display Children and Grandchildren
- n – Display n levels of descendents
- -1 – Display all descendents in a single list
What do I need to search for to find the block?
You can try typing the following strings to find the block: c, ch, chi, chil, child, childr, childre and children.
You may also get results by typing the keywords: Child list, Descendents and Tree.
What if my first language is not English?
If your first language is not English then you could try:
- French – enfants
- German – Kinder
- Dutch – Kinderen
- Italian – la prole
- Spanish – niñas or niños
Do I need to build this block?
No. The plugin is delivered with the production version of the block.
If you do wish to modify the code then you can find instructions in the src folder.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“SB Children block” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Changed: Update wp-scripts and rework block registration #15
- Changed: Improve block.json to add supports attributes for color, typography and spacing #14
- Tested: With WordPress 6.0.1 and WordPress Multi Site
- Tested: With Gutenberg 13.8.2
- Tested: With PHP 8.0