rng-shortlink create a short link for public post types in both admin panel (with meta box) and front end (with shortcode) by using query variables.
you can define which post type can have a short link to do so you must go
settings > Shortlink Settings and specify what post types follow up.
you can view click count of each post in admin panel to do so go to
tools > Click View Report from the menu to find the list of posts that clicked.
Main features in rng-ajaxlike include:
- Very light and easy to use
- Track and show short link for each post type you want
- Show report of click count for each post in form of the table list
- Has shortcode to showing the short link
- This plugin avoids from any conflict with other plugins
- has not any overhead
- Show short link using shortcode in frontend
it is strongly was recommended that after the plugin is activated, go to the permalink settings and change URL structure and undo.
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/rng-shortlinkdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the permalink settings and change URL structure then undo
- Use the
Settings > Shortlink Settingsscreen to configure the plugin
1, 2, 3, 4: You’re done!