Now you can integrate your WooCommerce shopping cart with RinggitPay Payment Gateway Malaysia in few simple steps
Search RinggitPay in plugin directory. Install and activate RinggitPay to accept payments online via FPX – Internet Banking, Visa/Master Credit & Debit Cards
If you do not have a RinggitPay account, Sign Up to start accepting payments online
Contact our careline team for more information
Follow us on our Facebook Page to stay updated on the latest releases and news.
Before you begin, ensure to install and activate WooCommerce plugin to your WordPress website.
To add and activate RinggitPay plugin
– Go to: Plugins > Add New
– Search RinggitPay in plugin directory
– Click Install Now > Activate Plugin
To set up RinggitPay as your payment channel
– Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Enable RinggitPay
– Click Manage to configure
– Configure gateway and provide your unique App Id, Request and Response Key
– Select Production from the ‘UAT/Production’ drop down
– Save changes to go live
Congratulations! Your customers can now place orders and shop from your website safely and securely with RinggitPay
For more details and queries Contact Us
You can switch to UAT mode to test transactions using our payment simulators and check whether RinggitPay is successfully integrated with your WooCommerce cart.
Refer RinggitPay Integration Document to perform test transactions.
Note: Make sure to disable UAT mode, once your testing is completed. Switch to Production mode to go live.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“RinggitPay for WooCommerce” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Merchant can configure default order status option after payment – Completed/Processing
- Redirect to order screen if order failed/pending (get_checkout_order_received_url)
- Display gateway status code and description for all transactions in order note
- Logo and banner updated
- security fixes *