Display your Amazon reviews for free with our responsive widgets in 2 minutes.
The plugin displays your Amazon reviews in amazing predesigned widgets. You can simply create and display your own widgets, and filter your reviews to build customers’ trust and increase SEO.
The Amazon Reviews WordPress Widget plugin is for showing off your best Amazon customer reviews on your website with a variety of customizable widgets.
While it may seem just like a visually appealing way to spruce up your website, including a widget with Amazon reviews can be much more than that.
Well, by showing off your top Amazon reviews through a stylized widget that you’ve personalized to your brand’s image, you can develop social proof for your business. Social proof is one of those key concepts in business that can help your sales soar and interest in your goods skyrocket.
Why are Amazon reviews so important?
Social proof is simply what you get when you have plenty of positive feedback and reviews about your business. It’s what convinces potential new customers who are on the fence about choosing your business to go with you over the competition. After all, all new customers want to know is what previous customers have to say about interacting with the business.
Real people want to hear from real people, and it’s not because customers perceive all business owners as evil, but because customers who’ve had experience with the business can be trusted more easily.
Amazon reviews can be critical for the growth of your business given that it’s one of the largest online retailers on the market.
If you don’t have a lot of reviews yet, you’ll need to start collecting some. All you need to do is create a link customers can use to leave a review on Amazon, and then attach it in your email and social media interactions with your existing customer base.
Free plugin features
- Free usage
- Display up to 10 Amazon reviews* 40+ Widget layouts
- 25+ Pre-designed widget styles
- 1 Review widget
- Review filtering
- Language support
- Shortcode integration
- Keep all reviews in a WordPress database
- SEO boost
- Dark website support
- Use in any page builder: Gutenberg, Elementor, Page Origin, Beaver Builder, WPBakery, Divi, Classic, …
- Zero loading time
- Use of assets stored in CDN
- Linux & Windows (XAMPP, WAMP,…) compatible
Get more features with our professional review software
- Display all reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp, Amazon, Tripadvisor, Booking.com, AirBnb, Hotels.com, …
- Display reviews from different platforms in a widget
- Customizable design
- Unlimited number of widgets
- Management of multiple businesses
- Option to hide a review or mark as spam
- Professional review tagging system
- Widgets are updated when you receive a new review
- Widget link modification
- Edit review order
- Review shortening
- Automated review invitation system
- Review widgets for your email signatures
- Generate amazing images from your reviews to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Detailed statistics
- Priority support
- AMP support
Additional free review plugins
Why not display your other ratings, too? Check out our other free review plugins:
If your company does business globally, it’s in your interest to cater to various languages.
Our Widgets for Amazon Reviews supports the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Welsh
If you have any issues at all setting up the Amazon reviews WordPress Plugin for your business, you can contact our customer support team in various ways.
We offer 24/7 email support in English.
We recommend the following order when searching for answers:
1. Plugin FAQ here at the bottom – if you don’t already know why it’s worth displaying Amazon reviews2. You can find more info and Troubleshooting in the plugin’s admin dashboard after install.
3. Trustindex FAQ
4. Check topics or ask a new question here: Support Forum
5. Join our Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/990874785532977
5. If you still can’t find the answer, feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about who we are and what we do, here are some useful links:
Ảnh màn hình
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Widgets for Amazon Reviews
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Trustindex.io menu item on the left to configure the plugin.
- You can get premium features under the “Get more Features” tab!
What is the Widgets for Amazon Reviews WordPress plugin?
The Amazon reviews plugin allows you to display your reviews in a stylish widget on your WordPress website.
Is the Review widget plugin free?
Yes, it’s completely free to use, although you’ll be limited to certain features.
What is in the free widget plugin?
In the free plugin, you can use any of the features listed earlier in this guide, including the use of 25+ pre-designed widget styles and 40+ widget layouts.
How to add Amazon reviews to your WordPress website?
- First, download and activate the plugin
- Then, sync the plugin to your Amazon business account
- Choose a widget type from the 40 options
- Choose a widget style from the 25 options
- Adjust your widget using the available filters
- Embed reviews to your WordPress website using the shortcodes provided
How can you embed Amazon Reviews on your website?
By simply connecting your WordPress account to your Amazon business account.
Can you filter the reviews for your website?
Yes, go down to ‘filter your ratings’ on the ‘set up widget’ page which comes after you’ve selected a style and layout.
Is the Amazon Review Widget compatible with your CMS or site builder?
Our widgets work on all HTML pages and AMP pages. Also with the website builders below: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Elementor, Joomla, Magento, ModX, OpenCart, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Sites, GoDaddy
Which is the best way to use the Amazon reviews widget?
Use the widget in a prominent place on your WordPress website for the best results, and only show four to five star reviews.
Is the Amazon Reviews Widget Plugin mobile friendly?
Yes, like other WordPress plugins the Amazon review plugin is mobile friendly.
Can you modify the style of the widget?
Yes, you can go in and make a variety of changes to customize your widget’s appearance.
Yes, you can add in a review-request button so that website visitors can leave a review on your Amazon page.
How to collect Amazon reviews?
If you don’t yet have Amazon reviews, not to worry. It’s easy enough to collect them. The best approach is to make your existing customer base aware of how important their feedback is to you, and to provide a link to your Amazon Business page in an email or through social media.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Widgets for Amazon Reviews” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
The change log and upgrade notices can be found here: https://admin.trustindex.io/page/static/content/wp-changelog