This plugin enables the user to create logo carousels in order to display maybe the companies, sponsors or clients they have worked or for other purposes. The carousel is responsive and can work on any device screen size.The carousel is based on the Owl carousel.
- Fully responsive to all media screens.
- Supports all modern browsers.
- Compatible with all WordPress themes.
- Easy to use.
How to use:
- Click on the Responsive Logo Carousel menu item in the admin dashboard.
- Click on Carousels sub menu and create a new caousel category by filling in the Name and saving it.
- Click on the Add New sub menu and fill in the name of the Logo, choose the carousel on the right side where the logo will appear, set the logo as the featured image and save the logo.
- You can repeat step 4 several times to add several logos to a carousel.
- Add the logo carousel to a post by clicking on the the custom TinyMCE button which produces the shortcode ([responsive-logo-carousel category=”logo-carousel-name”]).
- Replace the “logo-carousel-name” with the name of the Logo Carousel created earlier and save the post in order to view the carousel.
Below is the demo for the plugin:
Ảnh màn hình
- Unzip files.
- Upload the folder into your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
How can I call the plugin in my posts?
Just use the shortcode: [responsive-logo-carousel category=”logo-carousel-name”]
*Where ‘logo-carousel-name’ is the name of the logo carousel
Can I use the Responsive Logo Carousel on a page other than a post?
Yes, you can use the carousel even on a page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Responsive Logo Carousel” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Responsive Logo Carousel” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Use of a customized Owl carousel.