Related Posts Widget shows a list of posts with similar tags to the current post. The widget is only shown on single post pages. The Related Post widget only shows & loads it’s file in front end when
true & post tag(s) is similar.
- Option to show post thumbnail & set dimension by width & height.
- Set how many posts to show.
- Option to show the post excerpt and how long the excerpt should be.
- Option to show the post date.
- Option to show the comment count.
- Multiple widgets.
While using this plugin if you find any bug or any conflict, please submit an issue at
Github (If possible with a pull request).
Ảnh màn hình
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Related Posts Widget, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Related Posts Widget” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found plugin, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”. Then, go to plugins page of WordPress admin activate the plugin. Now, goto the Widgets page of the Appearance section and configure the Related Posts widget.
- Download the plugin.
- Upload it to the plugins folder of your blog.
- Goto the Plugins section of the WordPress admin and activate the plugin.
- Now, goto the Widgets page of the Appearance section and configure the Related Posts widget.
Read more about installting plugins at [WordPress Codex] (https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Installing_Plugins)
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Related Posts Widget” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Added PHP5 Constructor
- Compatible with WordPress 4.3
- Added CSS file for posts styling
- Now compaitable with latest versions of WordPress
- Better code quality
- Fixed a bug in the thumbnail size registration routine.
- Initial release.