This plug-in lets you use a single line of code to display related links customized to each page on your site.
It does two things: maintains a group of link category names that match your page names, and provides a code snippet to display any links with categories that match the current page.
To have a link show up on a given page:
<?php srd_make_custom_link(); ?>anywhere you want a link list to appear.
- In the Links tab, create as many links as you want. Then assign each link the category name that matches the page(s) you want it to appear on.
That will display a list of links with the class “related-link”, and an
<h3> with the class “related-links-title”. You can then style them with CSS. If you want them to stack vertically, give the links the CSS property “display:block;”.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php srd_make_custom_link(); ?>in your templates
- Will it work with any page name?
- Can a link appear on more than one page?
Yes. Simply assign that link the category for each page it should appear on.
- Can I control the order the links appear in?
No. They appear in alphabetical order. That, too, is something I plan to add in future releases.
- Does it create links for single post pages?
No. Just static pages — the ones you see in the “Pages” tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Related Links Customized By Page” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Related Links Customized By Page” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Added activation function that creates link categories based on existing pages.
- Can now handle page names with unusual characters.