Manage and keep track of your blog article or post ideas.
- Manges post ideas
- Sort ideas by name, priority or date
- Track keywords and research urls
Edit, Delete or Write options
Ảnh màn hình
- Unzip only the postideas.php file into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory. If you’re uploading it make sure to upload
the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the Post Ideas plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit Manage > Post Ideas to begin entering ideas for your next articles.
- If the script fails to install the required mysql table please use the included wp_btpi.sql file and import it to your
wordpress database using phpMyAdmin (if your table prefix is not wp_ you will need to change it in the sql file)
There are no reviews for this plugin.