If you have a build / deployment process for your site, it’s often useful to have a way to execute code in your theme or plugins after you commit or deploy your code changes.
GitHub, Bitbucket, and Beanstalk are common tools that allow you to configure a webhook URL that gets called as soon as you make a check-in or deployment.
Common uses are
- Purge the cache after you deploy new theme code (WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache)
- Trigger any WordPress hook
- Run any other plugin or theme code you wish!
More information on how to use this plugin (including how to setup GitHub, Bitbucket, and Beanstalk) can be found at http://jaredcobb.com/post-deployment-hook
The plugin is also hosted on GitHub. Pull requests are welcome!
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter a passphrase in the Settings > Post Deployment Hook options to secure your webhook
- Use the generated URL (including it’s token) as your post-deployment / post-commit hook url
- Will this slow down my site?
Nope. While the plugin does execute on each page request, it simply checks if the request is a webhook call first. If not, it just exits.
- Who would use this plugin?
Probably developers. But anyone with some knowledge of WordPress could use this plugin to run jobs in WordPress by hitting the URL this plugin provides.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Post Deployment Hook” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Updated README.txt and added screenshots
- Initial commit