Prevent password resets or changes to specific users or user roles. User-specific exceptions to the sweeping user roles can be set. The user’s password is then protected from modification:
- In the user’s profile editor
- Using the password reset link in the login window
The settings are available to either the super admin on the network, or normal admins on a single installation. If you wish to hide the settings completely, put the following in your wp-config.php:
define( 'PLAINVIEW_PROTECT_PASSWORDS_HIDE', true );
Requires PHP 5.4.
Ảnh màn hình
- Check that your web host has PHP v5.4.
- Activate the plugin locally or for the network. The latter option is necessary for the plugin to work on network installations.
- Visit either Admin > Options > Protect Password, or Network admin > Settings > Protect Password, depending on your installation.
- When does the plugin protect my installation?
- If crackers have access to your e-mail but not your WordPress login.
- You do not want to be bothered by people abusing the “reset password” function for your account.
- I’ve forgotten my admin password. How do I get a new one?
The easiest thing to do is rename the plugin’s directory. This will disable the plugin and allow you to reset your admin password.
You can edit the database, but that’s far more difficult than a simple directory rename.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Plainview Protect Passwords” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Dev: Added plainview_protect_passwords_pre_save_settings and plainview_protect_passwords_post_save_settings actions as per request from https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hooks-27/
- Fix: Admins are allowed to change the passwords of protected users.
- Fix: Removed warning about “Declaration of plainview\protect_passwords\traits\protection::get_user_capabilities”.
Tested with WordPress v4.8
- Inital release