Attention: The update to version 3.0.0 of this plugin is a breaking change that removes the [php_everywhere] shortcode and widget. Run the upgrade wizard from the plugin’s settings page to migrate your old code to Gutenberg blocks.
This plugin enables PHP code everywhere in your WordPress instalation.
Using this plugin you can use PHP in:
- Everywhere you can place a Gutenberg block
The plugin also supports different user restrictions and multiple PHP instances.
So feel free to just insert PHP in every part of your WordPress site.
Examples of use:
- Create custom contact forms and process any kind of data or upload.
- Generate user optimized content.
- Customize every little detail of your WordPress installation.
Icon & Wallpaper Design : GiGATEAM Ltd.
English and German : Alexander Fuchs
Spanish : IBIDEM GROUP
Portuguese : Luis Reis
Serbian : Borisa Djuraskovic
Italian : Andrea Rosenthal Manetti
Ảnh màn hình
This plugin provides 1 block.
- PHP Everywhere
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the plugin from plugins page. There is a usage guide on the plugins options page.
Q: How do I use this plugin?
A: You can find a usage guide on the options page
Q: Does this plugin support multiple PHP instances?
A: Yes, the Gutenberg block also supports multiple instances.
Q: Does this plugin support the Gutenberg editor?
A: Yes. The plugin provides a Gutenberg block.
Q: The plugin is broken / doesn’t work / is incompatible.
A: This plugin requires your hoster to allow the use of the
eval()function. Please make sure your website can use it. A first step to finding the issue in your code or any incompatibility is to enable debugging in WordPress. Feel free to create a new support thread after doing so and send me the errors you see in your debug log.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“PHP Everywhere” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
“PHP Everywhere” đã được dịch qua 3 ngôn ngữ. Cảm ơn những người tham gia dịch vì đóng góp của họ.
Dịch “PHP Everywhere” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
3.0.0 – January 12, 2022
- New: Added upgrade wizard
- Improvement: Improved plugin settings
- Improvement: Improved plugin permission management. Previous permissions have been reset to admin only to allow users to set fine-grained permissions.
- Improvement: Improved Gutenberg block
- Fix: Fixed multiple critical vulnerabilities. Thanks to Ramuel Gall/Wordfence for pointing them out.
- Issue: Remote Code Execution by low-privileged users via shortcode; Estimated CVSS score: 9.9(Critical)
- Issue: Remote Code Execution by low-privileged users via metabox; Estimated CVSS score: 9.9(Critical)
- Issue: Remote Code Execution by low-privileged users via gutenberg block; Estimated CVSS score: 9.9(Critical)
- Removed: Removed shortcode because of vulnerability
- Removed: Removed options box because of vulnerability
- Removed: Removed PHP everywhere widget because of vulnerability
2.0.3 – December 23, 2021
- Fix: Fixed CSRF vulnerability in the plugin. Thanks for Rasif Afeef for pointing it out.
2.0.2 – August 03, 2020
- Info: Clarified WordPress 5.5 compatibility and adjusted settings page
- Info: Raised minimum PHP version to 5.6, but 7.3 iis recommended
- Fix: Fixed fatal errors introduced by upgrading to or installing on WordPress 5.4 and up
2.0.1 – December 04, 2019
- Info: Clarified WordPress 5.3 compatibility and adjusted settings page
2.0.0 – June 15, 2019
- New: Added Gutenberg Block
- New: Added option to disable Options box.
- New: Added option to disable Gutenberg Block.
1.4.5 – March 14, 2019
- Info: Clarified Gutenberg and WordPress 5.1 compatibility
1.4.3/4 – October 17, 2018
- Fix: Fixed deprecated warning on PHP 7.2
- Fix: Fixed error introduced in 1.4.3
1.4.2 – May 13, 2018
- New: Added italien translation
1.4.1 – December 01, 2017
- Fix: Added WordPress.org translation support
1.4 – November 26, 2017
- New: Added WordPress.org translation support
- Fix: Fixed security flaw where authenticated users were able to make themself administrators and execute php. Thanks @dandr3ss
1.3 – November 08, 2017
- Fix: Fixed deprecation notice on PHP 7.1
- minor bugfix for translations
- lowered the plugins memmory footprint
- added a portuguese translation
- bug fix for WP 4.3.1, thanks thea2zbrand
- added a german translation
- added a serbian translation
- fixed some minor bugs when creating a menu
- added multiple PHP instances