Pay with Ether enables customers to pay with Ether on your WooCommerce store. Your customers will be offered
the option of paying with Ether at checkout. If they choose that option then they will be quoted a price
in Ether for their order automatically.
After submitting their order they will be given the details of the Ether transaction they should make.
- Automatically convert order value to Ether at checkout
- Option for adding a percentage mark-up to the converted price
- Ability to add “Pay with Metamask” button to allow easy payment via MetaMask Chrome client.
- Integration with www.paywithether.com for automatic transaction tracking / reconciliation and order updates
- Install it as you would any other plugin
- Activate it
- Head over to WooCommerce » Settings » Checkout » Pay With Ether
- Enter your Ethereum address to receive payments, confirm markup % and you’re ready to go.
27 Tháng Tư, 2018 1 reply
This Plugin Is Sweet. Works perfectly to allow for Ethereum Orders. We did add a custom field in the checkout so users could enter their receive Ethereum address just in case it was different than the send for some reason. This plugin works perfect and is so beneficial. Thank you. Any plans to allow for payment with ERC20 or ERC223 Tokens?
23 Tháng Ba, 2017
A nice implementation to make taking Ether payments a viable on woocommerce. Implemented onto 2 of our websites so far and it works great.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Pay With Ether for WooCommerce” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Pay With Ether for WooCommerce” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Dependency updates
- WooCommerce 5.3 / 5.4 compatibility
- Cache bust JS/CSS
- Compatibility with updated metamask extension
- Bump WC Tested to params
- Fix issue where empty markup setting could generate warnings.
- WooCommerce compatibility updates.
- Fix issue where dust amount not included in transaction value in order email. Props @porridj
- Increase paywithether.com reconciliation timeout to 50 minutes.
- Add dust amount to transaction value for easier reconciliation and compatibility with payments which don’t hold transaction data.
- Swap to running API on standard HTTPS port, instead of a custom port
- Fix issue where ETH payment instructions were added to all order-on-hold emails, irrespective of gateway chosen.
- Add link to payment tutorial on checkout completion page.
- Allow negative markups. Cap markups to +/- 100%
- Use official PayWithMetaMask button
- Fixes for plain text payment complete email.
- Add payment complete email for PayWithEther.com integration.
- Release to WordPress.org
- Do not allow gateway to be activated unless a payment address is set.
- Fix error when receiving timeout notifications
- Released for plugin review