Only for development!
- Inspect options with the colorful dBug
- Edit serialized options
- List all options in the wp_options table on one page
- Search: Filter options in real time
- Delete options
- Show autoload status (yes or no)
- Display value size in SQL bytes
- Popular plugin’s options are marked with the author’s website favicon
- Transients are marked with a clock icon
- Transient timeouts are marked with a red clock icon
You’ll find Option Inspector under Tools / Options.
Notice: This plugin uses
eval() to update serialized options.
Please DO NOT use it in production.
This plugin is as WordPress conform as it can be.
TODO: toggle autoload, i18n, don’t use options.php, update option list on delete, http://flatuicolors.com/
Ảnh màn hình
options-inspectordirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What privilege do I need to access Option Inspector?
You need to have the
- How does it work?
It works by addig control icons and opening a lightbox on
Additional data are read and written by AJAX requests.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Option Inspector” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fix textarea width.
- WP 4.4 compatibility.
- Display size of option value.
- Added PHP DocBlocks.
- Fixed an undefined variable.
- Detect eval() parse errors
- This is another plugin, the old one is available here.
- New features.
- Options Inspector is a tool with which you can easily view all the options in your database,
even its data is serialized, and alter exactly a certain part of option value.